How much do you love math?

Daedalus

I couldn't resist making this post because I

[math]r=\frac{\text{sin}\,\theta\sqrt{\left | \text{cos}\,\theta \right |}}{\text{sin}\,\theta + 7/5} - 2\left(\text{sin}\,\theta - 1 \right)\,\,\,\,\{\theta\in\mathbb{R}\,| \,0\le\theta\le 2\pi\}[/math]

math more than any other subject cool.png

post-51329-0-68364800-1376207768_thumb.png

I love mathematics to the full extent. In fact, I try to make my life spiritually through mathematics(being a Christian/Catholic and all).

I find something in mathematics that seems to make something have a mind. I feel that there has to be something behind it. It takes an intelligence to find something created by an intelligence. Many people may not agree with me, but mathematics seems to not only observe what is mathematically possible, but also the many philosophies that exists. Everything is linked to philosophy. Mathematics is definitely a strong link to it.

Some may consider me insane for it, but again I find it both fascinating and having a spiritual system. Something divine being a huge role in the makings of it. Nature follows many basic principles of mathematics, yet it has a complex design. At the end of working on some mathematical properties or solving problems, I find myself wondering "Why is it this way?" Then I begin thinking of the philosophical principles.

I used to not appreciate mathematics. In fact I used to be fascinated with video games mostly and programming. In fact, I used to wear a bike jacket(something like it) and jeans(just to represent my "punkish" side of me). However, during a geometry class the teacher began talking about the number pi. He began talking about if someone were to find a pattern to pi that they would have solved a huge problem. I became curious and began working that day on finding a pattern to pi. After working all night, I thought I had discovered a pattern to pi. I took it to him and such. Though I failed, it encouraged me however because just observing the pattern of pi had brought me to a state of "insanity" if you will.

After that, I became very involved in physics because I developed a function known as the cor function, which I thought would relate to the gravitational forces and the orbits of planets. Though it was mostly speculation and false, the mathematics behind it intrigued me.

After I became much involved in mathematics, I began living a spiritual life. I have become obsessed with mathematics and I think it is my life, also with my spiritual side. Though this story may seem long, it is necessary to understanding my love of mathematics.

Edited by Unity+

• 2 weeks later...