I can not UPLOAD pictures anymore !

Dear Administrators,

This is a copy of a PM to Swansont this morning ! Sat 3rd Aug 2013

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi swansont,

I do not seem to be able to upload any Images .

A little sign comes up Error and in the little foot note in brown or blue where it speaks of max [ so many megbytes ] it is overwritten with [ no uploading possible ]

You can upload up to Uploading is not allowed of files (Max. single file size: 8MB)

if I have used up some form of quota. What do I do about it? wait time, delete somewhere [old threads , messages etc ] or ask for more , or what ? Perhaps you can advise .

Also can you fix it somehow please. Thanks.

Oh and bye the way i would not mind , my thread on " New Mass Transport system " in speculations , unlocking.

I have a Physical Model in UK for proof of concept and . I have a Paper produced by me in University for bringing back from Italy in Mid September also some new drawings of forces ( when I can Upload ,some more )

Mike

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He says I need to talk to ADMIN so here I am trying to talk with you. Please could you fix for me to continue . Thanks

Mike

Edited by Mike Smith Cosmos

When you get your quota sorted,

I recommend using greyscale for preference, they automatically take 1/3 the memory size of colout.

You can get even smaller if you use 2 colour gif format, but I don't know if this forum supports that.

There exists many sites where you can buy storage for images and photos, they even have some limited memory for free and if you upload your pictures to such a place all you need to put in your posts here are their links for them to show up as images.
(This of course means that you will have to pay for the extended storage and not SFN.)

Top 20 Photo Storage and Sharing Sites