dual universe time mirror black hole theory

PureGenius

I didn't mean to cause a problem...now i feel bad! i apologize!

frown.gif

It's not your fault at all. It's disturbing to the entire staff when well-meaning, inquisitive people like you come to the Speculations section and get drawn into wildly unsupported ideas. They can be very fun but this one in particular should be taken with a salt lick. But I think you get the idea.

I was thanking her for an earlier comment in this thread I find your overt misperceptions say more about you phi than they do about me did you actually read this whole thread ?

I usually use the quote function to avoid having people misinterpret my posts this way.

And I've read the thread, and all the reports it's engendered from people demanding we close it because you think stringing a bunch of words together magically makes a theory. That's where all the attention is coming from.

Considering that my posts receive an amazing amount of moderator attention it is difficult to maintain an objective attitude when the comments are so personal and offensive... I am just defending my position the only way I can which is logic and expanding the details of the Dualiverse Theory.

Defending without listening isn't science. Can you really tell me you've been listening to ajb and swansont when you still call this a theory? When you think there will be a point where they will drop their objections to your physics-word-jumble-salad approach and admit that you were right?!

I can't apologize for others lack of understanding , nor will I be dissuaded from what I see as stepping stone science needs to move past some outdated ideas like the big bang.

It's not your fault at all. It's disturbing to the entire staff when well-meaning, inquisitive people like you come to the Speculations section and get drawn into wildly unsupported ideas. They can be very fun but this one in particular should be taken with a salt lick. But I think you get the idea.I usually use the quote function to avoid having people misinterpret my posts this way.And I've read the thread, and all the reports it's engendered from people demanding we close it because you think stringing a bunch of words together magically makes a theory. That's where all the attention is coming from.Defending without listening isn't science. Can you really tell me you've been listening to ajb and swansont when you still call this a theory? When you think there will be a point where they will drop their objections to your physics-word-jumble-salad approach and admit that you were right?!

Phi are you saying my verbal and linguistic skills are Magical ?

I can't apologize for others lack of understanding , nor will I be dissuaded from what I see as stepping stone science needs to move past some outdated ideas like the big bang.

I am sorry to say that you have not shown any real knowledge of "the big bang" or shall we say the lambda CDM model. Having some good knowledge of something you are trying to replace would be a good start.

Anyway, your muddled and hand-waving ideas will not provide any stepping stones for science.

So, what is it about the lambda CDM model you don't like and how does your "theory" replace these issues? Does your "theory" match nature as well as the lambda CDM model?

The plasma described as the origination of the cosmic microwave background as my theory explains came out of a white hole and was distributed to the edge of our universe, this is most likely a visible product of the electromagnetic fluid, interacting with em frequencies in the weak magnetic field in between galactic clusters.

I'd like to know why the moderators allow, and even seem to encourage this utter nonsense posted by the badly misnamed 'Puregenius'. We've already seen how this garbage confuses those who simply don't know any better.

I'd like to know why the moderators allow, and even seem to encourage this utter nonsense posted by the badly misnamed 'Puregenius'. We've already seen how this garbage confuses those who simply don't know any better.

I'd like to know why they let you stay in forum at all you have no content and do nothing but attack members and get threads locked. This is not your personal forum you don't make the rules can't you act like an adult.

We've already seen how this garbage confuses those who simply don't know any better.

That is true. I have no objections if a moderator wanted to close this thread, but it has to be done using the rules we have in place.

There is nothing to back any of these claims up and may of them fly in the face of established physics. I can't see this going on much longer.