The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

Good wishes to everyone,

Just a tiny introduction. This is Harry Potterish. I am excited to be a part of this community. It is so good to see you have a lot of members from all over the world it is amazing to see there are so many keepers out there hope all members can help me in my profession. If there is any mistake please forgive me

Thanks in advance!

Harry Potterish :)

hello everyone.

im teaching myself about electromagnetism.. or trying to.

specifically air core EMs.. any EM guys or girls out there care if i bounce a few ideas off ya?

hello everyone.

im teaching myself about electromagnetism.. or trying to.

specifically air core EMs.. any EM guys or girls out there care if i bounce a few ideas off ya?

Hi

I am not Vladimir but I hope to live the year 3000... in another life of course.

I have no idea what I am doing but I enjoy facilitating/conducting science classes for my kid and his friends.

Hope to get some tips and advice from your team of super scientists here.

Greetings To All On The Science Forum.

I'm a newbie on the Science Forum and my "Day Job" is an electronic and electro-mechanical technician for a large transit agency

here in San Francisco Bay Area.

However since the 1960s, I've been an amateur scientist and my main interests are in seismology, meteorology, and a little bit of astrophysics as well. I actually design and build various types of scientific instruments, however my main interest is seismographic station equipment. Over the past 3 decades, I've manufactured and installed seismological stations for several universities and colleges.

Aside from seismology, I'm strongly interested in something called "Cosmic Electrodynamics"–CE- which is the role of that electricity and magnetism plays in the universe. The so called sunspot and solar flare cycle is the most common form of CE and my interest in the phenomenon was spurred after viewing several of the aurora displays in the San Francisco area over the past 20 years.

Cheers-

ElectronicGeek ("EG")

Edited by ElectronicGeek

I'm a nineteen year old High School dropout; going to school at the beginning of next year for an Associate's degree in Physics.

I'm very much interested in particle physics, quantum computing, analogue, as well as, digital circuitry, mathematics, transcendentalism, law, and music.

If anyone wants to talk about any of the above or any science fiction/fantasy or traditional games I'm always down.

Hello to all:

I'm a fine artist, writer, and kiteflier of some note.

In my book, An Artist Empowered, I included a chapter on Art & Physics. There are many parallels between the two.

I'm writing a novel that takes place in an alternate universe that includes practical applications (fiction for now) of quantum physics.

:) hi im steven chiverton im a far ahead thinker allways thinking up new ideas experimenting dazeling into electronics and im allways constructing gadgets and and spacial energy coherers , and reserching the various things i have been able to power from a one wire output from these amazeing things. like high voltage capacitor chargers and other things , ive been told are not in any text books , these are not your boaring type hard to get parts for type things , and my ideas are pritty new to others , i also intrested in ufos there technology and alien contact and many other things , i monitor for exterraterestrial signals with gravity wave detectors and record them . and used toi go on night trips out into the bush to road test new biult sensor gadgtry , and listening to whats out there . i also dvelved into the hho stuff making my own rocket feul, or hydroxy gas from water to which ive used to power my own gas torch in experiments , to which ive always been taking notes and documenting it all , ive videoed many experiments and my spacial energy coherer ones amoungst them all and uploaded to skydrive for anyone who likes to look .i have much to share in colected knowledge and ideas over the years Edited by stevenchiverton

Hi;

My Name is Negar ;)

I'm a first-term student of Physics of Solid-state in bachelor

I LOVE Physics and astronomy and deeply dream to work at NASA.

I love to work in groups & be helpful for others. ^_^

I like Rock & Metal Music and I'm a Linkin Park hard core