Another sunspot guess (Split from Giant Cross Appears)

Popcorn Sutton

Oh right. It's a hypothesis, but at least it's scientific. Compare it to the rest of the posts so far, it's clearly the most plausible thesis yet

It may be the best guess so far, but as you are suggesting that something should fall up, out of the sun...

Am I sensing an alternative hypothesis?

I doubt my hypothesis will be true, but it's not behaving like a solar flare so something else is probably happening. Hopefully it's not photoshop

you also need to check out the meaning of hypothesis. Your interpretation, if it can be called that, does not even merit being called a guess. It is criminally silly. If you intended it as a joke you need to hire new scriptwriters. Good luck with that.

Please note and accept that nothing unusual is occurring on the sun. And normal stupidity is reigning in a subsection of humanity.

Am I sensing an alternative hypothesis?

I doubt my hypothesis will be true, but it's not behaving like a solar flare so something else is probably happening. Hopefully it's not photoshop

Not exactly, you are sensing the null hypothesis.

Nothing is happening.

Oh right. It's a hypothesis, but at least it's scientific. Compare it to the rest of the posts so far, it's clearly the most plausible thesis yet

It's not really an hypothesis, and it surely isn't scientific. Plus, sevenseas started the thread, and so anyone else's alternate conjecture is off-topic.

If it turns out to be right you guys gotta hear my theory.

Long story short,

Suns are white holes,

The sun emits all that information because it's a point of output...

If this is true, then maybe large units with mass can emerge. They would most probably consist of the same substance, or an alien space craft. The substance would be very repulsive.

Edited by Popcorn Sutton

If it turns out to be right you guys gotta hear my theory.

Long story short,

Suns are white holes,

The sun emits all that information because it's a point of output...

If this is true, then maybe large units with mass can emerge. They would most probably consist of the same substance, or an alien space craft. The substance would be very repulsive.

Long answer short.

They're not.