how/where can I make/purchase a small(about the size of a cigarette box) device to/that produces pulsed microwaves in the elf range . .0.1-30Hz

johnpeel 100

I read once how a device that produced mircowave radiation that was pulsed at elf . It was used to stop a dog from having siezures . The author of the article was an academic from a university in the US. He stated that his dog suffered from numerous siezures daily and after using the device the siezures ceased entirely . Could someone tell me how to make a similar device or point me in the right direction. Thank you

Stimulation by implanted electrodes is a known means to prevent seizure. The current must then by DC or ELF, not microwaves.

To my very limited knowledge, this is still a topic of (academic and recognized) research, not of broad use.

One competing method is transcranial magnetic stimulation, which use very strong pulses of low repeting frequency to induce electric fields and currents in the brains. Apparatus exist and are used depending on each country's laws and habits; what the indications are is still under investigation.

There I suggested to use shorter, weaker pulses with a higher repetition frequency to make the apparatus lighter:

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/70203-transcranial-magnetic-stimulation/

I suppose, from corroborated evidence, that a weapon already exists since 1992 and is used to inhibit brain's work for a short lapse over few meters distance, to let people hurt themselves by falling. It should logically produce seizures as well. This one could use low-GHz microwaves.