my own theory of everything

futuretech1281

Hi everyone I am a observer of everything in life. I like to study everything around me that I see since I was small. I also like to invent things through my mind. Every day my brain constantly thinks of how things are behaiving and how it become what it is. I dont calculate by using math skills but I calculate by using my imagination to put them together like a puzzle.

To my understanding of everything. It all started from one single particle with one single energy, then it add up in to different groups creating different particles and energy.

sample: everything starts from a single particles. This single particles then combine within eachother creating other particles then creates different energy, not only one type but alot. You have to remember that these particles will only combine if the energy of that particle is the same or a little less or little more in order for the particle to combine.They can combine but has to happen one time. What I mean is when they were single particles, 2, 3, 4 or more has to combine at the same time. Ounce it combines it creates another particle with a different energy. When 2 single particle combine it will only combine with particle that has 2 single particles. What I am saying is a particle with 2 single particle inside will not combine with particles that has 10 single particles in side.

If you understand what I just explain then you should see how things are what they are. This explains how gravity works and also why there are many different object.

I can go on explaining alot but I would prefer hearing any question anyone like to ask, then I can answer it one at a time.

Thanks

If no small set of particles can combine with a larger set how do you explain nuclear chain reactions?

A nuclear chain reaction to my own understanding happens when you add or you force a particle that has way to less single particle or way too much into one another.

Where it causes that whole set of particles to fall apart into an explotion in a chain reaction. The chain reaction is caused by the energy around those particles. Ounce a different particle enters into a another set of particles it changes the energy, when the energy changes it is then not match to the particles then causes it to over heat or too weak then falls apart.

So how does a neutron join a uranium atom to cause the chain reaction

It doesn't 'join' it. It slams into the nucleus with high energy, causing the nucleus to fission, releasing more neutrons and energy.

It doesn't 'join' it. It slams into the nucleus with high energy, causing the nucleus to fission, releasing more neutrons and energy.

Hm. I thought the neutron was absorbed into the products of the fission process.

I also like to invent things through my mind. Every day my brain constantly thinks of how things are behaiving and how it become what it is. I dont calculate by using math skills but I calculate by using my imagination to put them together like a puzzle.

The foundation of modern civilisation arguably began with the Greeks. They also did what you did and tried to explain things by thinking up explanations.

A couple of millenia later we found a more effective way of figuring things out that built on the logical processes developed by the Greeks, but used extensive observaiton and experimentation. I think your approach has a weakness in that you are thinking up explanations that do not match reality.

Hm. I thought the neutron was absorbed into the products of the fission process.

Neutrons are released, but it's hard to say if the incident neutron is one of them. However, neutrons are occasionally captured in such reactions, which is probably a better counterexample to the claim of the OP.

Neutrons are released, but it's hard to say if the incident neutron is one of them. However, neutrons are occasionally captured in such reactions, which is probably a better counterexample to the claim of the OP.

Well then I obviously meant that, not what I actually said. . .rolleyes.gif

Hi everyone I am a observer of everything in life. I like to study everything around me that I see since I was small. I also like to invent things through my mind. Every day my brain constantly thinks of how things are behaiving and how it become what it is. I dont calculate by using math skills but I calculate by using my imagination to put them together like a puzzle.

To my understanding of everything. It all started from one single particle with one single energy, then it add up in to different groups creating different particles and energy.

sample: everything starts from a single particles. This single particles then combine within eachother creating other particles then creates different energy, not only one type but alot. You have to remember that these particles will only combine if the energy of that particle is the same or a little less or little more in order for the particle to combine.They can combine but has to happen one time. What I mean is when they were single particles, 2, 3, 4 or more has to combine at the same time. Ounce it combines it creates another particle with a different energy. When 2 single particle combine it will only combine with particle that has 2 single particles. What I am saying is a particle with 2 single particle inside will not combine with particles that has 10 single particles in side.

If you understand what I just explain then you should see how things are what they are. This explains how gravity works and also why there are many different object.

I can go on explaining alot but I would prefer hearing any question anyone like to ask, then I can answer it one at a time.

Thanks

Dear colleague, no one knows how it started and what were the conditions. Quantum Mechanics has creation and destruction

operators such that locally energy does not have to be preserved, however, globally energy is not created ex-nihilo.

Will it help if I say that the source of the physical world is metaphysical ? I don't think so, physics has its own inherent limits

for example, it is based on mathematics and mathematics has a great "geological fault" in the form of Kurt Goedel's/Godel's

incompleteness theorem or even worse, Goedel/Godel Tarsky theorem. As for your impression on particles interactions,

such interactions comply with Group Theory.