Spherical Trajectories

Kramer

Big nose
One can think something is right all they want. Opinions have very little scientific capital.

---Right. I am not one of them.

If you want to gain some true scientific capital, you start making predictions and showing that those predictions agree with observations better than any other predictions have agreed before. There is none of that here.

---- Not at all. My hypothesis is not for sell. I don’t need any scientific capital. There are hundred if not thousand scientists, using all kind of math. for tenth of years paid work--- with zero prediction. Are you serious when you blame hypothesis of a lay man that has not prediction?

There are observations, such as these particles that accelerate also radiate -- that are not matching your prediction of no radiation. Until you can remedy this, the current theories whose agreement between prediction and observation are much, much closer. And hence, the current theories are much more useful scientifically.

----- That true. A hundred of years scientist assumed that electrons evolve around proton, without any radiation except when bounce from an orbit in an other. Today they have discovered that this is not true. And….?
I don’t pretend that my hypothesis is true. I am not Ejnstein.
My hypothesis will fall down very easily if experiment about gravity of antimatter will results not repulsive toward the gravity of common mater.
My hypothesis is not about common particles you speak above. I have made clear that electron particle and Unique sub particle ( in my hypothesis) “are not the same”. In my hypothesis for unique sub particle, electric charge is inseparable with a huge gravity---both they have property of Plank characters extrapolated for "fact electric charge" ( recall that Plank charge is not the same as fact charge).
In electron particle gravity is much - much less potential. Hence not comparison.

So, again, you can think something is right all you want. But that doesn't make it meaningful scientifically.

That’s right. I am first skeptic about my hypothesis: it undermine to many concept and work done.

PureGenius
This forum is great but scientists are very unforgiving Kramer good luck with your theory

---Anyway. Thanks for your good will I don’t pretend for a theory.

This forum is great but scientists are very unforgiving Kramer good luck with your theory.

There are fictional stories. There are science fiction stories with a poor basis in science. There are science fiction stories that are predictive of future scientific discoveries. There are hypotheses that make no understandable predictive observations. There are hypotheses that make accurate predictive observations of phenomena.

Based on your criticism, which criteria would you need to exceed to overcome the scientific communities "unforgiving" attitude.