Gravitational slowing of time

DimaMazin

Slowed time slows motion.My assumption isn't checked.I can't send fast spaceship with atomic clock to Sun.Do you think experiments deny the equation?

Yes, I do. Compare them with GPS and other space-based clocks. Relativity predicts that a clock in orbit will slow from kinematic effects and speed up from gravitational ones. There's a zero-crossing point; clocks on the ISS run slow, while GPS clocks run fast, relative to a clock on earth. It's not apparent to me that your equation predicts that.

But if the equation is ad-hoc then it doesn't matter. Time dilation from SR and GR stems from some basic principles — you don't get to get your equation via rectal retrieval.

My gravitational slowing of time isn't kinematic slowing of time and doesn't deny it. Speed of object in gravitation increases gravitational slowing of time also.Your salad and Alex's salad have no attitude(relation) to my equation.wink.png

Your equation is a bag of garbage, shaken and then dumped on a table. You would be more accurate making predictions based on reading sheep's entrails.

Your equation is a bag of garbage, shaken and then dumped on a table. You would be more accurate making predictions based on reading sheep's entrails.

rolleyes.gif Thank you for the check.I have incorrectly made mathematic.doh.gif

This should be T=T0/(1-2GM/Rc2)(1+v^2/c^2)/2

Edited by DimaMazin

• 3 weeks later...

Slowed time slows motion.My assumption isn't checked.I can't send fast spaceship with atomic clock to Sun.Do you think experiments deny the equation?

You can do whatever you want in computer memory using math formulas to describe Universe, and when everything is taken into account (unified ultimate theory) then simulation will run exactly like real world universe (which also can be simulation)..

But you have to be computer programmer, or hire computer programmers.

There is no workaround that.

And it's pretty cheap in comparison to f.e. building hadrons collider.

Einstein wasn't accurate with units of measurement.Slowed time cannot proportionally increase energy. Only square of slowed time can proportionally increase energy. I think my equation correctly works.tongue.png

Einstein derived his equations. He didn't just write them down because he liked the way they looked.

Do you mean- instead of bending space, just slow-down time?

What with gravitational lens galaxies?

Slowed time slows speed.Distinction of speeds of left and right parts changes a direction of movement.

Still my formulae are wrong,but the idea is right.smile.png

I think that in a strong gravitational field an approximation to the light speed slows down time more than the same approximation to the light speed in a weak gravitational field.

Edited by DimaMazin

• 3 weeks later...

Why would you need length contraction if all you are trying to do is find the flow rate of time from gravitational time dilation in the first place?

I don't need length contraction.Law of speeds measurement is bridge between measurements of time and of speed.tongue.png