Distilling Water At Home

Silencer

it`s a load of crap!, I drink it all summer long! and it`s NEVER done me the TINIEST bit of harm!

I dare say if you drank gallons of it a day you`de be "Asking for it, in some way or another"

but no, it`s perfectly safe and harmless! beleive all the bullshit you want to, I do it regularly and I`m still sucking air! :P

well I grow most my own veg, the meat I "HAVE TO" buy. but anyway, I rarely to never waste my hard earned cash on "take away", why bother when you can do just as good at home (if not better in most instances) for a fraction of the price and have fun whilst doing it!? :))

PURE H2O WILL NOT KILL YOU!

get that in your heads!

it will NOT!!!!!!!

yes I am, get your QUANTITIES right!

listening to some of you lot, I should be WELL DEAD by now!

now lets at least keep it real here!, as the Mouse sang in Alices Adventures in Wonderland "Too much of anything is Bad for you" and " Everything in moderation" :))

Oh come on people. If you were locked up in a shed for weeks, and made to choose between spring water and pure H2O, you'd probably die only a couple of hours sooner with the pure H2O, because of the necessary ion shortage/etc. Same thing goes with heavy water. You could drink a small glass of heavy water a day added to your normal diet, but only if you just keep drinking heavy water it will do some nasty stuff when there's more D2O than H2O in your body. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_water)

Also, I'd like to add that whenever it comes to biophysics, a Brittish person isn't a good test subject. ;)

Yt... I was making a joke about the extreme salt and MSG content of chinese food... I guess you have to be American to get it?

I grow some of my own vegetables too. Cucumbers, tomatoes, jalapenos, bell peppers, pumpkins, and some basil and parsley. Hopefully the garden will expand this year.

I found out the hard way that the Habanero Pepper Plant grows like wildfire if given a chance. I had a few seeds that I planted a few years ago, and I must have ten or tweleve pounds of peppers from those three plants. I will never be able to go through all of them cuz they're so damned hot, but at least I have 'em if I need 'em. I still cannot get over how those 'tropical' plants grew so crazy here in New England.

^Wow. I live in PA and my jalapenos were not much to brag about (good for making poppers, but that's about it). I didn't have a large bell yield either.

If you plant some banana peppers around those habaneros the next generation will likely be hot banana peppers (great if you like playing pranks on people).