Best Scientific Magazines

Denise Yeo

Hi all :) I'm Denise, a 14 year old from Singapore. I've decided to start exposing myself to more advanced Sciences and I was thinking of starting by reading scientific journals/magazines.. I've been reading Yale Scientific Magazine, but I was thinking if anyone had any suggestions for me to subscribe to a monthly magazine/journal. I'm more of a biology student, but I wouldn't mind physics at all since I just want exposure to deeper Sciences. So please recommend me some journals/magazines! Thank you :)

Hi all :) I'm Denise, a 14 year old from Singapore. I've decided to start exposing myself to more advanced Sciences and I was thinking of starting by reading scientific journals/magazines.. I've been reading Yale Scientific Magazine, but I was thinking if anyone had any suggestions for me to subscribe to a monthly magazine/journal. I'm more of a biology student, but I wouldn't mind physics at all since I just want exposure to deeper Sciences. So please recommend me some journals/magazines! Thank you :)

Scientific American

Popular Science