Is The Universe really expanding?

Bjarne

A center piece of my understand is that dark matter and dark energy are actions, which include gravitation, of a process. This means that there is no mass in dark matter, if actual mass is found then I concede I do not know how the universe works.

FermiLab has a little contribution to my side of the argument...

"Independent analyses of data from the Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope have found no trace of low-mass dark matter – the mysterious substance thought to make up much of the universe. The results appear to go against recent direct evidence for low-mass dark matter, although some physicists believe there is no conflict."physicsworld.com

Edited by Nobrainer

No evasion, read all the posts including the thread Forward time.

1993 Nobel prize established gravitational waves. Anyone can use that as evidence if that is essential to a part if their theory. So establishing gravitation wave emission is the beginning, does the 1993 Nobel Prize in Physics not establish that ? It does.. Now for the other evidence go to forward time because that is where I have moved.

Edited by Nobrainer

Einstein certainly doesn't need my help to save his reputation. But what he mistakenly included for the wrong reason, has turned out to be accurate, is all I've said. Don't go off on a tangent to confuse the issue and avoid having to give explanations for your wild speculation.

Gravitational waves have been part of mainstream cosmology for quite a few years, they only needed verification. Its not like the _1993 Nobel prize_ that you keep mentioning was a paradigm shifting of accepted physics.

Stop throwing up smoke and mirrors and answer dimreeper's questions if you want to be taken seriously. Otherwise move on to your next psychotic episode.