How force is carried?

illuusio

At the point of being redundant, I believe I logically told you the mechanism of force between objects. Outside of my understanding there is no straight forward explanation, just alot of "you know" or "look it up".

Mechanism you described is noted. How in your idea, do you describe double slit experiments? Especially case when photon is passed the slit already and then another slit is covered and this causes interference pattern fail. This one is super nice http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser

What is wave velocity anyway? What is maximum speed for delivering information? Examples above needs faster than light speed.

What do you mean by 'physical mechanism'?

I think the problem is that you can't understand field theory, and so you look for something you can understand. Your conception of how the universe should operate is based on your limited experiences with a low energy, slow-moving, macro sized universe. And even in that limited subset of the universe, all physical interactions are either via gravity or electromagnetic fields.

So what do you mean by 'physical'?

What do you mean by 'physical mechanism'?

I think the problem is that you can't understand field theory, and so you look for something you can understand. Your conception of how the universe should operate is based on your limited experiences with a low energy, slow-moving, macro sized universe. And even in that limited subset of the universe, all physical interactions are either via gravity or electromagnetic fields.

So what do you mean by 'physical'?

I do understand field theory. I want to go beyond field theory.

I did small experiment with two electric motors and metal axle. With 6 volts, I got around 10 000 rpm. Axle is very smooth surfaced and there wasn't much of air flow. What force is used? Rock movement is very clear many times. Freezer magnet doesn't react to that rock, so it can't be magnetism.

Video -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u9B_POI1hU&feature=youtu.be

I did small experiment with two electric motors and metal axle. With 6 volts, I got around 10 000 rpm. Axle is very smooth surfaced and there wasn't much of air flow. What force is used? Rock movement is very clear many times. Freezer magnet doesn't react to that rock, so it can't be magnetism.

!

Moderator Note

illuusio, that information led us NOWHERE in a discussion which is now locked. Do NOT bring it up again in other threads since we know exactly how unproductive it was.

My opinion is at this level "mechanisms" are really the same as "interpretations". That is we want to describe the mathematics in terms we are more comfortable with.

Einstein, if I remember correctly, said that having the ability to be creative is more important than having the ability to memorize, it is different thinking that is needed.

What if photons travel as wave clouds, trapped as a wave with a constant speed, frequency relative to it's generated source, and creating interference patterns is a contact force changing the cohesiveness of photons to the wave field and to each other with respect to the source. That action of interference creates a reaction tension which travels toward the source. So interference of a wave collapses a photon clouds to a quantized source point where a new point od source is formes with the two orore clouds created the interference bur also at that point the photon clouds quantizing there is a new reaction because the frequency and wavelength have changed relative to the original source. This concept of a backaction wave change or reaction to wavefront formation is not new but ignored and forgotten. What is new is that it affects the source and it is an instantaneous change because the wave, to itself behaves as a solid with zero elasticity. That is your answer to many questions

Einstein, if I remember correctly, said that having the ability to be creative is more important than having the ability to memorize, it is different thinking that is needed.

What if photons travel as wave clouds, trapped as a wave with a constant speed, frequency relative to it's generated source, and creating interference patterns is a contact force changing the cohesiveness of photons to the wave field and to each other with respect to the source. That action of interference creates a reaction tension which travels toward the source. So interference of a wave collapses a photon clouds to a quantized source point where a new point od source is formes with the two orore clouds created the interference bur also at that point the photon clouds quantizing there is a new reaction because the frequency and wavelength have changed relative to the original source. This concept of a backaction wave change or reaction to wavefront formation is not new but ignored and forgotten. What is new is that it affects the source and it is an instantaneous change because the wave, to itself behaves as a solid with zero elasticity. That is your answer to many questions

Could you write some kind of paper (with pictures) of your ideas? It's quite hard to crasp the true idea behind these short posts. I'm more than willing to read that paper smile.gif

That sounds like a paraphrase of Einstein. For example he said

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."

But I don't think he meant that anything we can imagine is necessary how nature behaves. For example he also said

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

Anyway, we digress...

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

Anyway, we digress...

Maybe a little, but those phrases are inspirational.

Well, It seems that this topic got all the (current scientific) information available related to force carrier mechanisms, so its all about fields dry.gif We'll see...