Bullet Physics

Bullet Dash Tracer

Before i begin, a couple things you should know.

1) Im only 12 years old, so dont expect fancy calculus equations that agree with yours.

2) I dont have the money to present evidence for this theory.

I'll try to continually post new additions to this theory. If any of my claims contradict, let me know.

First of all, the basics. Bullet Physics is the theory of Dimensional, Time, and Space travel.

There are three constants per space(half-dimension). the Antimatter ( or M- ) and Matter (or M+ ) Node Counts, and the Energy constant.

Basically, the medium between the Antimatter Node Count (M-NC) and the Matter Node Counts( M+NC) is the energy constant

Before i begin, a couple things you should know.

1) Im only 12 years old, so dont expect fancy calculus equations that agree with yours.

2) I dont have the money to present evidence for this theory.

I'll try to continually post new additions to this theory. If any of my claims contradict, let me know.

First of all, the basics. Bullet Physics is the theory of Dimensional, Time, and Space travel.

There are three constants per space(half-dimension). the Antimatter ( or M- ) and Matter (or M+ ) Node Counts, and the Energy constant.

Basically, the medium between the Antimatter Node Count (M-NC) and the Matter Node Counts( M+NC) is the energy constant

Anymore details before we start a full discussion? Don't worry about the math first...even though it is probably needed later. I do suggest double-checking your theory with existing ones to see what your theory have an advantage over.

Anyway, what I gleamed from your 'explanation' is this:

1.I did a double take on 'Dimensional' travel. What is this?

2.What are Node counts?

3.What is the 'medium' for? And why is a 'constant'?! What kind of constant were you thinking of?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok,to answer your questions:

1) Imagine a vacuum container. No air, nothing at all in a container. This is your antimatter. known as "space". The container it self is the Outer Dimension. Now, if you have small bubbles of air or liquid inside the container, these are planets and other areas of air/liquid. Basically "matter". Dimensions are containers of matter and antimatter. there are two sides. +Space has antimatter for space, and matter for planets. -Space has matter for space and antimatter for planets.

2) Imagine those bubbles of air. These are nodes.

Okay, lets say you have three 1-gallon buckets. your node count is 3. now lets say you pour all the water into one bucket. your node count is 1. You see, its NOT the total volume of matter or antimatter. but the separate entities.

3)The medium in math is the average or middle between 2 numbers. Say "5", and "3", your medium is 4.

Antimatter is always negative. Matter is positive. Energy is the medium

3 (1/2) Correct me if i'm wrong, but a constant is number which is always the same. Pi is an example. And i should say energy is a constant, and M-NC and M+NC aren't. But the antimatter and matter always increase proportionally so that the energy remains the same.

Anymore details before we start a full discussion? Don't worry about the math first...even though it is probably needed later. I do suggest double-checking your theory with existing ones to see what your theory have an advantage over.

Anyway, what I gleamed from your 'explanation' is this:

1.I did a double take on 'Dimensional' travel. What is this?

2.What are Node counts?

3.What is the 'medium' for? And why is a 'constant'?! What kind of constant were you thinking of?

P.S sorry it took so long to reply.

Ok,to answer your questions:

1) Imagine a vacuum container. No air, nothing at all in a container. This is your antimatter. known as "space". The container it self is the Outer Dimension. Now, if you have small bubbles of air or liquid inside the container, these are planets and other areas of air/liquid. Basically "matter". Dimensions are containers of matter and antimatter. there are two sides. +Space has antimatter for space, and matter for planets. -Space has matter for space and antimatter for planets.

2) Imagine those bubbles of air. These are nodes.

Okay, lets say you have three 1-gallon buckets. your node count is 3. now lets say you pour all the water into one bucket. your node count is 1. You see, its NOT the total volume of matter or antimatter. but the separate entities.

3)The medium in math is the average or middle between 2 numbers. Say "5", and "3", your medium is 4.

Antimatter is always negative. Matter is positive. Energy is the medium

3 (1/2) Correct me if i'm wrong, but a constant is number which is always the same. Pi is an example. And i should say energy is a constant, and M-NC and M+NC aren't. But the antimatter and matter always increase proportionally so that the energy remains the same.

P.S sorry it took so long to reply.

Thanks for replying~

1.Space is not antimatter. Space is the 'void'. Everything is in Space but Space is not everything. I'll ask the obvious question here. Can we measure the 'Outer Dimension'?

p.s. it's best to not give already well defined terms like 'Dimension' another meaning. Dimensions are defined mathematically. Bringing them in involve maths.

2.The node counts. How do you count them as 'separate'? Atoms have a space between them. They don't touch each other. So does each individual atom counts as one node?

3. Energy is the medium being...? Matter being positive? Antimatter being negative? In what terms? mathematically? Antimatter don't have negative masses.

How do you know antimatter and matter always increase proportionally.

• 2 weeks later...

1) What im trying to say is, the Void IS Antimatter.

2) True, but the atoms are bound together by an electrical force.

3) This is SPECULATION. I dont have millions of dollars to perform scientific expiriments.

And my definition may differ from yours. Like i said, i dont have the money to perform all these expiriments. It may defy every single law of physics. But this is all speculation and theorizing.

3) This is SPECULATION. I dont have millions of dollars to perform scientific expiriments.

And my definition may differ from yours. Like i said, i dont have the money to perform all these expiriments. It may defy every single law of physics. But this is all speculation and theorizing.

I suggest you do a little bit of research and find out what antimatter really is. Millions of dollars in research is not needed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimatter

In particle physics, antimatter is material composed of antiparticles, which have the same mass as particles of ordinary matter but have opposite charge and quantum spin. Antiparticles bind with each other to form antimatter in the same way that normal particles bind to form normal matter. For example, a positron (the antiparticle of the electron, with symbol e+) and an antiproton (symbol p) can form an antihydrogen atom. Furthermore, mixing matter and antimatter can lead to the annihilation of both, in the same way that mixing antiparticles and particles does, thus giving rise to high-energy photons (gamma rays) or other particle–antiparticle pairs. The end result of antimatter meeting matter is a release of energy proportional to the mass as the mass-energy equivalence equation, E=mc2 shows.[1]

And my definition may differ from yours.

This is the part that stops any kind of real speculation. As Mellinia said, you can't redefine the meaning of terms that are accepted by everyone else without making it extremely difficult to follow what you're talking about.

If I was trying to tell you about my new ideas on weather patterns, but I used different terms for tornadoes and clouds and temperature, we're going to spend a ridiculous amount of time with me explaining what I mean, and you're probably going to lose interest. It's incumbent on me to learn the accepted terminology so I'm not making you learn something that's only going to help you when you talk to me about my ideas.

Does that make sense? Definitions are important because they put everyone on the same page.

1)The void being antimatter? Antimatter is matter, with charges and various properties reversed. If it comes together with matter, they annihilate and and converted to energy in the form of light. If the void is antimatter and matter exists in the void then they would all go bang. Unless, of course, your 'antimatter' is not the well defined and accepted 'antimatter' then that's another story entirely.

2)They are also held by various forces, which, all of them, all act even if they are 'clumped' together. i.e. atoms are attracted to each other in molecules that form a planet, and one planet is also attracted to another planet. So how would you really 'count' the nodes when they are space around them?

3)Einstein didn't too. He just spent his thinking, and thinking, and thinking, until everything comes in place to explain what can and cannot be explained by the laws of physics then. You just need to put your idea into details.