See the copy of the actual AWB

MolecularMan14

Ok' date=' Im in a predicament-

I need to see the actual text of the assault weapons ban. Not an overview, or someone's opinion about it, but the ACTUAL thing that passed.

Thanks![/quote']

was it state legislature or federal? you could drop the terminator a line. those things have to be public.

ps whoa, beverly hills. right on man. live down the street.

was it state legislature or federal? you could drop the terminator a line. those things have to be public.

ps whoa, beverly hills. right on man. live down the street.

its federal, you mean you actually live in the US and have never heard of the assault weapons ban?

Not that it ever banned much, just cosmetic features and little things like bayonnett mounts. You can own a bayonnet, you can own a rifle, but you cant attach the two, talk about stupid.

i heard of the old ban that was expiring. its wierd how the government works.

it was huge news a while back, to hear a lot of people talk this nation was going to erupt into a blood bath, the stupid people thought that the end of the ban would mean having uzis in all your gun stores. real assault weapons were illegal long before this ban.

it was huge news a while back, to hear a lot of people talk this nation was going to erupt into a blood bath, the stupid people thought that the end of the ban would mean having uzis in all your gun stores. real assault weapons were illegal long before this ban.

So for clarification, the ban was a waste of time?

Oh , I thought you were reffering to my shares in AWB , thats not doing to well at the moment too but nothing wrong with a pricefall if your patient and have extra money on hand .

Maybe we can shoot the locusts with some assault weapons, that oughta' put up the price a bit! :D

does it say anything about fully automatic weapons?

The act only bans certain semi-auto weapons.

Fully automatic weapons were dealt with in the National Firearms Act of 1934. Which outlawed civilian ownership of automatic weapons without a federal permit.