proof the universe has been here all along

iwasbitten

there is a code in the english language in the beginning when i survived all there attacks mindreading-aether-dream control {colon}--and the nose touch i was bitten on the foot i woke up and i had a sore and iodine on it and the blood was sucked out of my legs and they was weak i couldnt stand up without getting wobbly. Here is the code speaking about feet being fed on feed--feel--feet--fee and the letter at the end thats how the code is done and food--fool-foot--foo and the letter i did feel it when my foot was fed on its no coincidence that there are two codes speaking about the feet being fed onthe word iodine--I-O-DINE my foot was dined onthe code go's on and on with the words like i did fee-foo---like come-dome-home-rome-some almost a complete sentence how can it not recognized and not having some1 say huh?

Edited by iwasbitten

there is a code in the english language in the beginning when i survived all there attacks mindreading-aether-dream control {colon}--and the nose touch i was bitten on the foot i woke up and i had a sore and iodine on it and the blood was sucked out of my legs and they was weak i couldnt stand up without getting wobbly. Here is the code speaking about feet being fed on feed--feel--feet--fee and the letter at the end thats how the code is done and food--fool-foot--foo and the letter i did feel it when my foot was fed on its no coincidence that there are two codes speaking about the feet being fed onthe word iodine--I-O-DINE my foot was dined onthe code go's on and on with the words like i did fee-foo---like come-dome-home-rome-some almost a complete sentence then the word ORBIT- OR--BIT--i was bit the word HABITAT--HA--BIT--AT the one that bit me was out of his habitat when he bit me he was'nt on the ice giant neptune the PROHIBIT--PRO--HI---BIT---how can these words and codes not be seen they do come from the ice giant neptune some of the words with ICE JUSTICE---JUST--ICE---SERV---ICE AND NUMEROUS OTHER WORDS WITH ICE THE CODE ----BELT-FELT-MELT---THERES AFEW DIFFERENT BELTS IN SPACE

Edited by iwasbitten

This thread belongs in the trash and the op should seek professional help.

!

Moderator Note

If a post needs to be moved, you can bring it to the attention of the staff by reporting it. But editorial remarks such as "This thread belongs in the trash" do not offer feedback of any substance, or ask questions or request clarification, and thus aren't particularly useful. One could argue they violate rule 5, which is to stay on topic. Further, personal observations like "the op should seek professional help" are similarly unhelpful and contrary to rule 1.

Please keep this in mind, and do not drag the discussion off topic by responding in the thread