does anyone know how I can place images on this forum of models I have to show?

does anyone know how I can place images on this forum of models I have to show?

I have tried the insert image icon but it seems not to be working, also these images I just want to load from my desktop up onto here, they have no url address,

thanks!

thanks for being friendly! But I will be leaving this forum because someone here chose to use rude and or insulting words that I have found very offensive in my last pose when all I did was ask a question. I am sure this person was just in a bad mood as they seem to be a much older person, I am still young very young ,have a great day!

Choose 'Browse' and find the file you want to attach.

Choose 'Attach This File'.

Choose 'Add to Post'.

thanks for being friendly! But I will be leaving this forum because someone here chose to use rude and or insulting words that I have found very offensive in my last pose when all I did was ask a question. I am sure this person was just in a bad mood as they seem to be a much older person, I am still young very young ,have a great day!

before you leave, I think you should realize that there are a lot of nice people on here. also some impatient ones, but no one who would intentionally want to hurt your feelings. that is against the rules. I'm sure anyone who has been rude to you would be glad to give you an apology.

Ok thanks, the Choose 'Add to Post I missedunsure.gif

Choose 'Browse' and find the file you want to attach.

Choose 'Attach This File'.

Choose 'Add to Post'.

well I am still learning and am very young, I don't even know proper grammer, so maybe i will stay whom knows, thanks!

before you leave, I think you should realize that there are a lot of nice people on here. also some impatient ones, but no one who would intentionally want to hurt your feelings. that is against the rules. I'm sure anyone who has been rude to you would be glad to give you an apology.

Ok thanks, the Choose 'Add to Post I missedunsure.gif

well I am still learning and am very young, I don't even know proper grammer, so maybe i will stay whom knows, thanks!

Yeah, it's easy to miss that.

Also, I make grammatical errors all the time.... it doesn't mean you're any less intelligent. Good for you for having an interest in science and understanding at such a young age. smile.gif

Here is a little tip that I use a lot. If you have Windows Vista you probably have a programme called "snipping tool" in your accessories selections. It allows you to copy any part of what you can see on the desktop. When you save it , it goes into your Pictures folder as a JPEG file.( you can name it if you like, otherwise it gets called "capture".

When you post, use the full editor because it allows you to attach a file and you will find that attaching the file you have just saved usually works well. It comes out a sensible size on your post.

Here is a "capture" of a model made by one of my grandsons (taken from a photo opened on the desktop):-

post-68560-0-07188800-1338305576_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joatmon