popping in and out of existence

derek w

If matter and anti-matter were held out of existence in opposite directions by the weak force.

And all the matter outside of existence on one side was held together by the strong force.

And all the anti-matter outside of existence on opposite side was being held together by the strong force.

Then a photon could be an oscillation of matter and anti-matter popping in and out of existence in turn against the weak force.As matter pops into existence anti-matter pops out,and visa versa .Planks constant h being the energy of one cycle and the energy of a photon being h*f.

If 2 photons with a high enough energy collide,they overcome the strong force and an electron/positron pair pop into existence and remain there.

Both the electron and positron would still be oscillating against the weak force,this would cause oscillations in the matter and anti-matter outside of existence,creating a field around the electron and positron,a field of matter and anti-matter oscillating in and out of existence at the same frequency as the electron and positron oscillates.

If matter and anti-matter were held out of existence in opposite directions by the weak force.

And all the matter outside of existence on one side was held together by the strong force.

And all the anti-matter outside of existence on opposite side was being held together by the strong force.

I don't understand what "held out of existence in opposite directions" means.

Neither do I understand what "held out of existence in opposite directions" means.

But transverse waves occur when a disturbance creates oscillations perpendicular to the propagation(the direction of energy transfer).The peaks(matter) and troughs(anti-matter) must be at 180 degrees to each other.

Quote from wikipedia:-

In physics,a virtual particle is a particle that exists for a limited time and space.The energy and momentum of a virtual particle are uncertain according to the uncertainty principle.

It is sometimes said that all photons are virtual particles.

Furthermore,in a vacuum,a photon experiences no passage of (proper) time between emission and absorption.This statement illustrates the difficulty of trying to distinguish between "real" and "virtual" particles,because in mathematical terms,they are the same objects and it is only our definition of "reality" that is weak here.

End quotes.

A definition of "reality"?

Ok.I try to explain what I am thinking in a different way.

If our reality/universe is 3 dimensional plus the 4th dimension of time.The dimensions being described by (x,y,z,t) co-ordinates.

To have matter and anti-matter popping in and out of our reality,would require multi-universes,(x,y,z,t)*n,where n = number of universes.

If we from our point of view,think of our universe as universe number zero.Matter popping in and out of our universe from neighbouring universes >0.while anti-matter pops in and out of neighbouring universes <0.

Is it possible to have multi 3 dimensional universes,I don't know,but I do know that a computer programme can be written that simulates,by creating n number of 3 dimensional arrays.Can I simulate the physical properties of a photon with a computer programme,I think yes.

I am giving 2 references of interest from wikipedia:-

John conways "game of life" which leads to "cellular automaton".

Edited by derek w