Who was Enoch's mother ?

Externet

• 2 weeks later...

I remember asking about that as a child and being told she was his sister and god allowed that incest because the family of Adam and Eve were the only people on the earth.

lmao looool

No, the Bible says that there were other people living at that time.

hay where does it say this please dude? is far as i am aware it only says later in genesis that adam had "other sons and daughters" and so logically if there was no other people on the earth it had to be his sister lmao (i think genetic mutations if we tracked them back in time exponentially decrease though? because i presume they are exponentially increasing today? thoughts? ( i dont have sources for this just a preliminary thought)...thanks

The Nephilim also lived around that time as the offspring of humans and beings not from the line of Adam. Thus, a relative of Cain of some uncertain genetic distance (ie, consanguinity), and not necessarily Adam's daughter (aka Cain's sister).

Genesis 6:1–4

When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. Then the Lord said, "My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years." The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.