atomic absorption spectroscopy

Hadi

Hi there,

I will be using the atomic absorption spectroscopy next sem, so I'll need to do some research first.

But, gee, all my library book about spectroscopy were all back from 1970's. It's too dusty, like opening an ancient book. So, before i'll go buy a new book at a bookshop, i'll guess i ask here first. :mellow:

Hi there,

I will be using the atomic absorption spectroscopy next sem, so I'll need to do some research first.

But, gee, all my library book about spectroscopy were all back from 1970's. It's too dusty, like opening an ancient book. So, before i'll go buy a new book at a bookshop, i'll guess i ask here first. :mellow:

Anything in particular you would like to know about AAS? That is a rather broad topic. There are many different AAS techniques.

The books from the 70's may be fine for starters. The basic ideas behind AAS aren't going to be all that much different; what has changed in the intervening time is the availability of cheap, easily tunable lasers and the ability to get narrow linewidths.