Recomend a good place to buy chems?

DandyGurl

I dont need anything fancy, just HCL, H2SO4, and the like...

Most inter net site wont send it to you unless you are a school or chem lab. My college professor used to give me small amount but now I dont go to that school...

I like to call it garage chem ;)

"I dont need anything fancy, just HCL, H2SO4"

I'd call high conc. HCl or H2SO4 quite fancy. :)http://www.labpakchemicals.com/ is a good choice (depending where you're from of course). They have a minimum 50£ order though, but they say they have "secure" ordering, so no one should wonder why you're purchasing 50£ worth of suspicious chemicals. :) Or, you might end up having the nice men from the police at your door the day after your order. Someone should try ordering from them and tell how it went. :)

Well, if you're not doing anything illegal, then you have nothing to worry about. I've actually shown my element collection to the police and they just said "Oh. That's pretty neat. Sorry to bother you about all this". (This was when I was picking up a lot of Hazmat packages. The police were paying attention and just wanted to know why I was getting all those packages. I explained it to them and showed them, and they did not care at all and have left me alone). So unless you actually are doing a lot of illegal activities, then don't worry.

Making small quantities of NI3 wouldnt be considered illegal would it? When i think of illegal i think of making drugs and large bombs to hurt people with, but im not exactly sure what the laws are. Anyone have a good site that tells the specific laws in the US?

Making small quantities of NI3 wouldnt be considered illegal would it? When i think of illegal i think of making drugs and large bombs to hurt people with, but im not exactly sure what the laws are. Anyone have a good site that tells the specific laws in the US?

All you have to do was sneeze on the stuff and the police would only have a cloud of purple vapour as evidence.

And you dont need to be doing anything illegal to be watched or arested, ever heard of the "patriot act"? Whelll it allowed the FBI to tap my phone with out a warrant due to a fake ebay listing under my account for a haz. mat. A listing that I didn't even know about. "Posible terrorist threat" Like I could get Pu. Its bullshit. They are still investigating me. They can probably read this thread...

Message to the FBI: **** you FBI, why don't you go after the real terroists. Stop wasting your time on ebay and catch Osama.

Think of how many others are in my shoes, and the millions of $$$ the FBI is wasting on honest americans...

Message to the FBI: **** you FBI, why don't you go after the real terroists. Stop wasting your time on ebay and catch Osama.

Think of how many others are in my shoes, and the millions of $$$ the FBI is wasting on honest americans...

Is the FBI department able to hear this message?

of course they can :)

but it`s nothing to worry about tho, do you really think real terrorists would chat like this on an open science forum? Naaah, I`m sure they`re smart enough to see it for what it is, and notice there`s a big diff in collecting elements or making things that go *POP* and destroying entire buildings and stuff :)

All you have to do was sneeze on the stuff and the police would only have a cloud of purple vapour as evidence.

And you dont need to be doing anything illegal to be watched or arested' date=' ever heard of the "patriot act"? Whelll it allowed the FBI to tap my phone with out a warrant due to a fake ebay listing under my account for a haz. mat. A listing that I didn't even know about. "Posible terrorist threat" Like I could get Pu. Its bullshit. They are still investigating me. They can probably read this thread...

Think of how many others are in my shoes, and the millions of $$$ the FBI is wasting on honest americans...[/quote']

And why is it still so that a large amount of Americans think they are totally FREE from all this?

That’s bush's doing, lol.

You normally find that most government point their finger at their own people first as it is a great controller, just look on this page, too many people are scared that buying a little HCL will have the bomb squad round, I know the government aren’t bright but our own government creates more fear than anyone else.

But anyways, that’s well off topic

very much so, I know I dont make bombs with my chems, if they come round to my house I'll give them a cuppa (tea) for them wasting their time, its better to be checked then not be checked and let the wrong people get away with it.

but this is over the top, lol.

any dunce can make a major exlposion (just watch an episode of Brainiac for examples).

I`ve also been raided by the police, for Drugs (they got the wrong address and I`m minus a propper front Door still)

they searched the place high and low, found no drugs (why would they) and saw all my Chems and equipment, not a problem, they`re trained, and KNEW I was no terrorist!

yeah, it`s a harsh way to get "permission" or the "All clear" but I have stuff here that COULD be abused in that way.

as I said, a bowl of petrol in MW will do just as much damage as spending loads of cash on valuable chems for the same result.

I think they`re alot wiser than that really :)

well except when it comes to annon tip offs!

I bet thats wasnt a good feeling nor did it look good to on lookers.

I think it was sky news who set out to get chemicals for making a bomb, they said they got everything they needed and never once had to give their names and address etc, thats the sort of thing that makes people more upset than it really is, if you wanted to make a bomb as you say its much easyer than they try to make out, you dont have to buy the chems to make a bomb, anyone with half a brain can make a bomb.

But if they said about petrol which they then try and ban that? nope not a chance as money comes first to the government, lol.

how come they didnt replace your door? thats not nice to kick it in then not reapri it or replace it, (i think it could be repaired that easy.)

I can see it now, some guy sat with a MW strapped to his belly and a his hand on the timer, lol. while connected to the mains.

that would look funny.

"too many people are scared that buying a little HCL will have the bomb squad round"

I'm actually starting to think Finland is the promised country of garage chemists, since the police force has their hands full of drunken teens and the higher authorities are used only in extreme cases, such as serious hostage situations. :P And of course in the case you're very paranoid about these things, you might want to figure out a gooood reason for ordering such materials, if someone asks.

FBI: Now where do you need that 98% nitric acid, formaldehyde and ammonia for?

You: I'm... err, making drain cleaner!

Edit: "(they got the wrong address and I`m minus a propper front Door still)"

Man, you got a tough life! Your shed being robbed all the time, and the police... neither side of the law is there for you. :)

Man' date=' you got a tough life! Your shed being robbed all the time, and the police... neither side of the law is there for you. :)[/quote']

how about our Car being trashed 5 times in that last 2 years whilst parked up outside?

it`s a damn good thing I`m as mentaly Stable as I am, many would have gone on a killing rampage for less by now :(