What Age are we living in?

eric555

Perhaps the atomic bombs on hiroshima and nagasaki were not dropped by american jets but were fallen from alien sky portals!?

So much of the world has changed after world war 2? Are we living in a developing world or a rehabilitation world?

Perhaps the atomic bombs on hiroshima and nagasaki were not dropped by american jets but were fallen from alien sky portals!?

No, American Boeing B-29 Superfortress bombers dropped the atomic bombs on Japan. There are not jets, nor are they of any alien origin. Paul Warfield Tibbets, Jr. who was the pilot of the Enola Gay (the plane that dropped the first bomb) died in 2007, so we cannot act him for collaborating evidence directly. I think all the crew are also now dead, but I could be wrong. Anyway...

I would say we are living in the electric-silicon age.

Some of us are living in a rapidly advancing technological age (the technological singularity). Others are still living in a virtual medieval age. It is quite fragmented and it depends on where you are -geographically.

I'd agree with "Nuclear Age".

We are passed the 'Nuclear adoption' stage and are now into the "Nuclear threshold".

(where with Nuclear technology, we will either end or improve humanity.)

It's also said that we're in the tail end of the "Age of Pisces" and about to move into the "Age of Aquarius"

Edited by ThorHammaraxx

For an "immortal" to call this the Dark Age is quite perplexing.

I meant that we are not in the age of Enlightenment.

Where were you during the Bubonic Plague, Crusades, and Holocaust?

The world has not changed much from that span of time.

• 2 weeks later...

There must had been some crucial phases on earth, like before 1500 a.d. many countries were prosperous. But then it seems that from 1500 a.d. to 1890s a.d. many nations were lurking in poverty. Then after world wars the rehabilitation stage many nation populations were fed and some became developed.

What if nations before 1500 a.d. were much developed societies, well behaved and cultured?

And the societies of modern day are overtly stubborn, uncommunicative and like coming from some nuclear affected rehab zones!

What could be then the near future of nations? Like people who do not crave for modern technology! Or for whom there were no kings queens to rehabitat them?

What if there were much scientific knowledge articles, books etc from 1500 a.d. which was deleted in the coming ages???

What if the present day developed countries are just loose strings labelled as governments? People of a nation seem not to have any co-ordination but still keeping their acts together!!!

Edited by eric555

• 2 weeks later...