Irony

max13

Have you seen the movie 'gandhi' ? It says about gaining independance of india from english rule. What i think is that m.k.gandhi was a gujarati who was not fighting for any peace and justice, but a riotist instigator. The movie infact is a portrayal of bringing out the animosity of riot in indians.

Have you seen the movie 'gandhi' ? It says about gaining independance of india from english rule. What i think is that m.k.gandhi was a gujarati who was not fighting for any peace and justice, but a riotist instigator. The movie infact is a portrayal of bringing out the animosity of riot in indians.

As far as I have read, he always promoted non-violence. You may google all details like his reaction about Chauri Chaura incident.

Let's forget about the movie. What makes you think he was not interested in peace and justice? What evidence can you present to support such a belief?

!

Moderator Note

max13, this is a discussion forum. You have started seven threads and haven't responded to questions asked of you in ANY of them. If you don't respond in the next three days, we'll have to assume, since most of your threads mention movies, that you have some kind of commercial agenda. Since this is against the rules you agreed to when you joined, your threads will be deleted at that time.

You can watch his movie 'gandhi' in mute and see for yourself with your notarary sense and perception!

This is not a meanigful response. You claim that Ghandi was not 'fighting for peace and justice'. I am asking you what evidence you have to support this. A film does not constitute such evidence unless you are stating that the only evidence you have comes from the film. Is that what you are stating?