Question about the Year 2018 please???

I think out of the box

If you really want to know what I am talking about then please help me understand these two years here.

They refer to a precession from the planet Uranus and the Planet Earth... Like I said do not ask, you would not understand until I get these year's SI units metrics or what ever they call it. I do not understand how to get the SI units for these two years. Until I do, I cannot explain this to the science community in their language of physics.

1776 , 2029

Is it c* 1,776 earth years???

Is it 1 light year * 1776????

I also need to know what is the derivitive in your science termination.

How do scientist get the derivitive slope from

1776 2029

Is it 2*1776/ 2029 ???

When I know this simple thing, I can then patch everything together and explain this in your terms..

I have read your threads (all of them) and I'm still unclear as to the point of them.

I'm not being rude to you or trying to repress you or anything like that, I just want to know what you're talking about!

Are you saying that you've calculated pi to an infinite number of digits?

I also need to know what is the derivitive in your science termination.

How do scientist get the derivitive slope from

1776 2029

The derivative of constants are zero. http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Derivative.html

perhaps you are looking for some sort of mean? http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Mean.html

either way, you need to use the words as they are commonly accepted or provide clear definitions. You can't speak Finnish to donkey and expect to be understood.

Since your such a math expert, let the world see you at your best...

Create a function that = pi ratio to its infinite value!

challenge accepted

[math]\pi = 4 \sum^\infty_{n=0} \left( \frac{(-1)^n}{2n+1} \right)[/math]

And to be completely pedantic, it isn't really a function, since pi is a constant. Or at the very least is it a very boring function [math]f(x)=\pi[/math]. So, I provided an expression that is the value of pi to as many decimal places as you want

Edited by Bignose

I think the issue is this, I deal more with the math represented in numbers ,and you guys deal with the functions..

Where can I get something to create this function you placed?? therefore we can all be on the same page..

Zero with the two dates, ASTONISHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I see how you did this???

I want to create those functions you did here with the pi to the nth numbers and more like the ones I saw on the link, please let me know how to do this , so I can place them here.

Thanks!

The derivative of constants are zero. http://mathworld.wol...Derivative.html

perhaps you are looking for some sort of mean? http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Mean.html

either way, you need to use the words as they are commonly accepted or provide clear definitions. You can't speak Finnish to donkey and expect to be understood.

challenge accepted

[math]\pi = 4 \sum^\infty_{n=0} \left( \frac{(-1)^n}{2n+1} \right)[/math]

And to be completely pedantic, it isn't really a function, since pi is a constant. Or at the very least is it a very boring function [math]f(x)=\pi[/math]. So, I provided an expression that is the value of pi to as many decimal places as you want

Edited by I think out of the box

I think the issue is this, I deal more with the math represented in numbers ,and you guys deal with the functions..

This is the problem, what Bignose did is still maths you know....

Here is my honest advice, without any sarcasm (seriously)

Go and do a course in basic maths, start at the begining and progress from there.

Get yourself on the same page as everyone else

Learn how to do it properly and then come back when you have enough knowledge/experience to put something together that makes sense.

You've asked for help and input, which we're happy to give (look at the many examples in other threads, where people have posted questions and asked for help/input), but you haven't told us how you've arrived at your numbers or why you're doing what you're doing with them or what the significance is or what you're trying to acheive.

We are working in the dark and you are getting frustrated and angry because people can't understand you.

Please note: why are you "now" denoting me as per the help of someone else here?? I am thankful this person helped me ..

Are you multiple people here?????

Anyways.............

I have told you all how I got the numbers 1776, and 2029, with an online date converter, I was trying to compare the Mayan End Date Calender of Dec 21, 2012 signification is the "WINTER SOLSTICE""... The year used on the online date converter is Dec 21, 1776 the converged year on the planet Uranus is 2029. I was doing this for fun, until I realized something strange.....

Here it is place the year, 12-21-1776, if you think I am not telling the truth.

http://www.exploratorium.edu/ronh/age/

I will take your advice....Thanks!

This is the problem, what Bignose did is still maths you know....

Here is my honest advice, without any sarcasm (seriously)

Go and do a course in basic maths, start at the begining and progress from there.

Get yourself on the same page as everyone else

Learn how to do it properly and then come back when you have enough knowledge/experience to put something together that makes sense.

You've asked for help and input, which we're happy to give (look at the many examples in other threads, where people have posted questions and asked for help/input), but you haven't told us how you've arrived at your numbers or why you're doing what you're doing with them or what the significance is or what you're trying to acheive.

We are working in the dark and you are getting frustrated and angry because people can't understand you.

Can I see how you did this???

[math]\frac{d 1776}{d x}=0[/math]

Again, the derivative of any constant is 0. Not 1st day calculus stuff (I think you usually start by working with limits) but pretty basic stuff regarding derivatives.

But, a specific number is just a special case of a function. So, pretty much those of us who actually do math as par of our day-to-day lives, work with the function and then evaluate it as needed. Either way, it really shouldn't matter, the same rules have to be followed either way.

Things like that random unit conversion I pointed out above aren't valid for either numbers or functions. You never really gave any reasons for that, when do you plan to address my question on that? I was nice enough to answer your questions.

Ok, about random unit conversions.PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRELY...

From what I have read and studied it is said that classical relativity brakes down at very very fast speeds as per James Clerk Maxwell: http://en.wikipedia....s_Clerk_Maxwell

So I guess some physicist in regards to the latest "special relativity measures" prefer the unit of 186.000 miles = 1 light year... because the unit measure of 299.792.548 speed of light in a vacume, " doesn't work at these very very fast speeds" in relation to quantum mechanics..

Now the two years I gave you of 1776, and 2029 are a perfect example. These are referred to as quantum loops, and are in relation to quantum gravity.. Let me explain:

The derivative that you took should be = close to G

To gravity itself in empty space, remember 186.000 light years is from the perspective of empty 0 space. It is very important you know this, as x->0 doesn't not work with these years of subject here:

When I calculated the derivitve with these dates of 1776, and 2029 I got this result. 1.75061606702809

299.792458/2.977934391e-13 = 1006712770120260.2

BUT! when the h constants comes in as the quanta of photon energy, the result is very close to "G" = 6.67300 x 10^-11 m^3/(kg s^2)

6.626e-33*1006712770120260.2 = 6.67047881481684e-18

I do not want to sound as if though I do not know what I am saying, so I guess I will say it: the result is a detected gravitational wave or perturbation using pure numbers." I got this on file by the way.

If you find this interesting, let me know, it would be pointless to place the math up here if you did not find this interesting....

If you do, then I will place the math up for you all to see...

Also, what is the number of your denominator for [math]\frac{d 1776}{d x}=0[/math]

Is their any possible way I can look at this with just numbers???

thanks!

[math]\frac{d 1776}{d x}=0[/math]

Again, the derivative of any constant is 0. Not 1st day calculus stuff (I think you usually start by working with limits) but pretty basic stuff regarding derivatives.

But, a specific number is just a special case of a function. So, pretty much those of us who actually do math as par of our day-to-day lives, work with the function and then evaluate it as needed. Either way, it really shouldn't matter, the same rules have to be followed either way.

Things like that random unit conversion I pointed out above aren't valid for either numbers or functions. You never really gave any reasons for that, when do you plan to address my question on that? I was nice enough to answer your questions.

Please note: why are you "now" denoting me as per the help of someone else here??

This makes "no" sense

I have told you all how I got the numbers 1776, and 2029, with an online date converter, I was trying to compare the Mayan End Date Calender of Dec 21, 2012 signification is the "WINTER SOLSTICE""... The year used on the online date converter is Dec 21, 1776 the converged year on the planet Uranus is 2029. I was doing this for fun, until I realized something strange.....

Why 1776? I looked at the site and there is nothing strange going on.

Planets move at different rates, what's strange about that??

Here it is place the year, 12-21-1776, if you think I am not telling the truth.

http://www.exploratorium.edu/ronh/age/

I will take your advice....Thanks!

Yeah, did that.... what are you getting at?

So I guess some physicist in regards to the latest "special relativity measures" prefer the unit of 186.000 miles = 1 light year... because the unit measure of 299.792.548 speed of light in a vacume, " doesn't work at these very very fast speeds" in relation to quantum mechanics..

This is nonsensical, ill informed, infantile garbage.

1. There is no such thing as 'special relativity measures'.

2. 186,000 miles most certainly does not equal a light year.

3. You switch between a number associated with the speed of light expressed in miles per second, to a precise number associated with the speed of light in kilometres per second.

4. You refer to a dimensionless number as if it had units attached.

5. Correcting for some of these converts your sentence to the following: the speed of light doesn't work at the speed of light.

6. Then, perhaps dimly aware of conflict between relativity and quantum mechanics, you throw in a meaningless reference to the latter.

You pack all that ignorance into a single sentence: quite an accomplishment. If you are serious about being taken seriously please stop writing like a manic typist on LSD. Organise yout thoughts. Write grammatically. Cheack what you have written. Justify claims. Structure your argument. Currently you do none of these things and in consequence you come across as a fool.

3. You switch between a number associated with the speed of light expressed in miles per second, to a precise number associated with the speed of light in kilometres per second.

5. Correcting for some of these converts your sentence to the following: the speed of light doesn't work at the speed of light.

6. Then, perhaps dimly aware of conflict between relativity and quantum mechanics, you throw in a meaningless reference to the latter.

You pack all that ignorance into a single sentence: quite an accomplishment. If you are serious about being taken seriously please stop writing like a manic typist on LSD. Organise yout thoughts. Write grammatically. Cheack what you have written. Justify claims. Structure your argument. Currently you do none of these things and in consequence you come across as a fool.

Well said

Where can I get something to create this function you placed??

It's called an education

-10.86902388503848+14.01061653862827 =

Not what you've said below

Where did all these extra digits come from?

Anyone can make stuff like this up. Example:

5.083203696242576/1.61803399= 3.14159265358979

Pointless, but at least one of those is a real number and I'm not adding any mysterious digits onto the result.

3.14159265358979 second = 0.000872665 degree

Second = degree?? No, second = second, degree = degree.

This does not inspire me at all, it is not my fault many still live in the "rules" of the system and never question the meaning or purpose of science. Their relation to their "ego" is what I have been subjected to....

Inspire

verb

Fill (someone) with the urge or ability to do or feel something, esp. to do something creative: "his enthusiasm inspired them".

Create (a feeling, esp. a positive one) in a person: "inspire confidence".

Is this what you meant?

Also, putting quote marks around random "words" is highly annoying "and" makes it look like you haven't grasped their "proper" use

Edited by Tres Juicy

Just to show that we read stuff carefully and stop any accusation of bias I will back up I "think" out of the box on this single occasion

0.000872665 degrees = 3.141594 seconds

One second of arc is a 60th of a 60th of a degree. I agree with almost everything Tray Ducey has written and endorse his and others criticisms of the OP's style and content.

Just to show that we read stuff carefully and stop any accusation of bias I will back up I "think" out of the box on this single occasion

One second of arc is a 60th of a 60th of a degree. I agree with almost everything Tres Juicy has written and endorse his and others criticisms of the OP's style and content.

Tray Ducey?

I was just about to google it, thinking it was a reference to someone else.... :rolleyes:

Seriously though, this is the kind of clarification that should be made by the OP

Thanks imatfaal

Edited by Tres Juicy

NO thats why I asked: Is their any possible way I can look at this with just numbers??? If I can see them, then I will know, is their any way I can see the numbers please>>???

A constant function is a horizontal line in the cartesian plane (the graph). The derivative is a generalization of the concept of the slope of a line to curves. What is the slope of a horizontal line?

what do verbs and nouns have to with science??????? this is a science forum remember????? not a spelling b contest....please remain within the "TOPIC"

Well said

It's called an education

Pointless, but at least one of those is a real number and I'm not adding any mysterious digits onto the result.

Inspire

verb

Fill (someone) with the urge or ability to do or feel something, esp. to do something creative: "his enthusiasm inspired them".

Is this what you meant?

Also, putting quote marks around random "words" is highly annoying "and" makes it look like you haven't grasped their "proper" use

Is this referring the secant and co secant?? In relation to a ratio??

This from my knowledge is trigonometry and sin waves....

So if this is a generalization, how then do "numbers" represent the derivitive??

I wish someone would just place a number example versus variables..... Thanks

A constant function is a horizontal line in the cartesian plane (the graph). The derivative is a generalization of the concept of the slope of a line to curves. What is the slope of a horizontal line?

No, it's not a spelling contest but it is nice to share a common language....

Anyway, you're dodging my questions

-10.86902388503848+14.01061653862827 =

The answer is 3.14159265358979

Where did all these extra digits in red come from?

Edited by Tres Juicy

YOU HAVE BROKEN THE FORUMS RULES AND CONTINUE TO DO SO...

I HAVE REPORTED YOUR INSULTS AND YOUR ACCUSATIONS, I HAVE ALSO ASKED YOU TO PLEASE STOP STALKING ME. I ALSO HAVE A COPY OF THIS IN CASE THIS DOES NOT GET THE DESERVED ATTENTION IT DOES.

If you are serious about being taken seriously please stop writing like a manic typist on LSD

Section 2: Posting

To maintain civility in discussions on SFN, the following rules are enforced:

Be civil.

No flaming. Refrain from insulting or attacking users in a discussion.

Avoid the use of vulgar language.

Slurs or prejudice against any group of people (or person) are prohibited.

Please refer to SFN's etiquette guide before posting.

I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT YOU ALSO AGREE WITH THE TERMS..

If you are serious about being taken seriously please stop writing like a manic typist on LSD

Be civil.

But if you do agree, then my complains and concern goes for you as well..

Were you aware this member broke the forum rules>>>???

<br style="background-color: rgb(248, 250, 252); ">

<br style="font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(248, 250, 252); ">

Well said

It's called an education

Inspire

verb

Is this what you meant?

I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT YOU ALSO AGREE WITH THE TERMS..

Be civil.

But if you do agree, then my complains and concern goes for you as well..

Were you aware this member broke the forum rules>>>???

<br style="background-color: rgb(248, 250, 252); ">

<br style="font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(248, 250, 252); ">

I'm not even sure what this means...

You are not saying anything anymore - just complaining that your material is being attacked.

You have been asked several questions which you are ignoring (Post #43 in particular) - which is not acceptable

If you do not answer the questions you've been asked, this thread (as ridiculous as it has become) will be closed like the others

Edited by Tres Juicy

Yes this exactly what I have found in these two years...

186.000/1477.5924512112354 = 0.000872665

0.000872665 degrees = 3.141594 arcseconds

More about calculator.

186.000/1477.5924512112354 = 0.000872665

0.000872665 degrees = 3.141594 arcseconds

More about calculator.

3.141594/1477.5924512112354 = 0.00212615731586

0.00212615731586 second = 0.000000002 revolution

Those two years have two revolutions or precession.

Also, if the name calling, drug LSD, manic typist, get an education thing, keeps going on with members telling me, I will be forced to leave, ID o not get myself involved with toxic or harmful words. MY complaints to the staff have not been returned, and I may no longer be able to stay with the forum rules being broke my " good reputations members."

Thanks for the back up.

One second of arc is a 60th of a 60th of a degree. I agree with almost everything Tray Ducey has written and endorse his and others criticisms of the OP's style and content.