PERPETUAL MOTION

thinhnghiem

• 1 month later...

Reference to thread removed.

According to me,real Gravity engines are possible,but Perpectual engines are Impossible .You can't go against law of thermodynamics.You cannot make energy from nothing.

The only ways to use gravity as fuel are1) using proper force distribution technique with Impulsive energy component of gravity2)weight shifting intelligently with proper force distribution.3) mix of both.

Note that there are only few real gravity engine inventors,there are thousands of cheaters on Internet and idiots trying to make PMM.

For more information,please visit my Facebook page,https://www.facebook.com/truegravitymagneticengines

Thanks!

Disclaimer:I am following forum rules strictly,so want to suggest that visiting my forum is only a suggestion,not advertisement.

Edited by Aman shah
Thread advertisement removed.

!

Moderator Note

Sure, except for these bits:

Stay on topic. Posts should be relevant to the discussion at hand. This means that you shouldn't use scientific threads to advertise your own personal theory, or post only to incite a hostile argument.

And

Advertising and spam is prohibited. We don't mind if you put a link to your noncommercial site (e.g. a blog) in your signature and/or profile, but don't go around making threads to advertise it. Links in posts should be relevant to the discussion. Users advertising commercial sites will be banned.

That extends to your own threads.

Aman shah, please familiarise yourself with our forum rules. If you are unsure of something, you are welcome to contact staff for clarification. The trial and error method of figuring out what's allowed and what is not will get you suspended.