The universe explained?

dimreepr

The one thing I have learned on this forum is, you have to get the question right. My first attempt at this was, I'm afraid a disaster.This was due to my lack of eloquence and naivety (on this forum). So having a weeks experience, here goes.

I think matter is, fundamentaly made up of an energy/spacetime interaction*. For me this goes along way to explaining our universe. E=MC^2, matter anihilation when the energy is released, the reason gravity is so weak compared to the other forces and gravity itself*. Now this I'm not clever enough to be sure but it seems to comply with durac's equation. I'm clearly no einstien, consequently I have no math to back up this hypothesis. Please please please help me destroy this hypothesis and bring peace to my musings.

*If you imagine energy is an open hand and spacetime is a foamy substance. The hand makes a fist this action creates matter and in doing so stretches the foam.

Edited by dimreepr

How would you test this hypothesis? What are some of the implications of it?

Thats partly why I've started this post, testing, I've done as much as my knowledge will allow and was hoping, it would be taken up by somebody much smarter than myself. The other reason is, if this doesn't happen then atleast its destroyed, because my family and friends are fedup with my ponderings in this. The implications are possibley unification

The problem I have is that I don't understand what you mean by "an energy/spacetime interaction"

this is what i feared I really dont have the eloquence to explain any further.

I've had fun on this forum but this question is the reason I've joined. It's very frustrating to have a question that few can even understand.Due I know to my explanation.

Edited by dimreepr

The problem I have is that I don't understand what you mean by "an energy/spacetime interaction"

I think the best way to describe this is by way of powley's exclusion principle. For this to work I think the universe, or our region of it* is in a positive ground state. The creation of an atom is caused, when the negative energy standing waves grip a tiny region of space/time and condences it into a proton. This would stretch space/time creating gravity.

* This would violate durac's equation, if you dont allow for a negative ground state to excist in other regions of space/time thus allowing for the excistance of antimatter. These regions may excist now or maybe was destroyed soon after the universal inflation.