Thermite demolition of twin towers?

Dave World

it seems reasonable to me that, in the absence of any other cause, you have to accept that the towers came down because some bastards crashed two planes into them.

This seems to be the verdict here, or at least that thermite was not the cause. The thread title asks a question and it seems to have been answered. Anyone disagree?

I'll leave this open for a few more days, but after that I'll close it. Most threads don't require closure, but this is the type that gets bumped by someone a year from now who doesn't bother to read what's been written and just forces everyone to post, "We already went over this!"

This seems to be the verdict here, or at least that thermite was not the cause. The thread title asks a question and it seems to have been answered. Anyone disagree?

I'll leave this open for a few more days, but after that I'll close it. Most threads don't require closure, but this is the type that gets bumped by someone a year from now who doesn't bother to read what's been written and just forces everyone to post, "We already went over this!"

I agree. We've followed this thread to its logical conclusion. It should be closed. This was quite educational. Thanks. - dw