The Redshift

As was mentioned before,your site doesn't have a single proper piece of evidence. It only offers a lecture-type series of images that provide no explanation as to the current phenomena we know explained by current theories, or your evidence for ANY of your claims.

We're not here to promote your site. We are here to discuss scientific data and scientific theory. Can you provide ANY sort of evidence at ALL ?

Yes, I'm going to weigh the Red against the other colors, to see if the Red weighs more.

I think that the color is msa and gives weight to the matter and light.

Edited by Victor Elias Espinoza G.

Yes, I'm going to weigh the Red against the other colors, to see if the Red weighs more.

With what type of equipment?

I can't wait for you to come back to us with the full experimental design, the controls, and the result. Revolutionize physics.

~mooey

With what type of equipment?

I can't wait for you to come back to us with the full experimental design, the controls, and the result. Revolutionize physics.

~mooey

I will use a digital weight, water and ink.

If you have a method better than mine, use it.

I will use a digital weight, water and ink.

If you have a method better than mine, use it.

We did use methods that found light to NOT have mass, so the burden of proof here is on you.

You should be careful, though; how are you planning to control for the weight of the dye itself (the properties that make it, which, unlike the light, ARE made of matter and molecules) -- as opposed to whatever other dye you're using? One drop of each might weigh differently without relation to the color.

So here's a question that just came to me. If it's the LIGHT itself that weighs more (or less) -- then if you put blue dye in a cup and weigh it, and then shut off all lights in the lab and weigh the same cup, the weight should be different.

Is it different?

I have a question....

There is a reflactor of high power illuminating the clouds with a color other than white?

If there is not a reflactor, who carried all the colours the clouds, it is because the color weighs.

And is thus demonstrated that light has weight......

The gavedad it will not fail the light of another color climb to the clouds.

9kwsearchlgihtgo008.png

Edited by Victor Elias Espinoza G.

I have a question....

There is a reflactor of high power illuminating the clouds with a color other than white?

If there is not a reflactor, who carried all the colours the clouds, it is because the color weighs.

9kwsearchlgihtgo008.png

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're asking. Are you asking how reflection and refraction works? Or why colors are separated from "white" color?

These are all well established, well explained phenomena that have nothing to do with mass. Light has no mass.

You keep avoiding putting up evidence. The picture you supplied, on top of being photoshopped, is not evidence to anything. It's just colorful projectors...

Here's a suggestion for you: Read about the subject you claim to overturn. It sounds like you have no idea how mainstream physics explains the current phenomena and instead of learning about them you invent your own interpretation, and then insist yours work without evidence.

Maybe understanding what's *actually* going on will solve the problem entirely.

~mooey

I have a question....

9kwsearchlgihtgo008.png

I have to admit the light looks pretty heavy in that picture...especially the red stuff.

I guess we better start physics all over again at square one.

There's so much wrong with that sentence you wrote, that I don't know where to start. Maybe I should start at the front.

A color is not necessarily light, although there is an overlap in the definitions.

A reflector does not have power. A lightsource has power, and a reflector merely reflects.

Light is absorbed by air, and by particles in the air, which means that according to the law of Lambert-Beer. Gravity has nothing to do with it.

And finally, you posted on 12.12 hrs UTC, so it had turned to the 29th of July everywhere in the world, so the date at the bottom of your post is also wrong.

Sorry if this sounds a little harsh.

edited to add apoligies for harshness

Edited by CaptainPanic

The light has weight....

According to my research, the colors of a reflector of high power do not reach the clouds, this is because the color is attracted by gravity.

9kwsearchlgihtgo008.png

Very affectionate

Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez

July 28, 2011

So...you think the light is attracted by gravity in such a way that even though it is not heading straight up, it turns around and goes back in the direction it came?

The color of the light is what weighs not the brightness of the light.

So, which color is the heaviest?

[edit] Sorry, I am not involved in this discussion, and I am probably taking it hopelessly off topic.

Edited by CaptainPanic

So the colours in the picture... You seem to be saying they reach their limit, cannot go higher due to weight, but then where do they go?

A ball thrown in the same direction would be affected by gravity and curve back to the ground. Your colours just seem to disappear. What hypothetical rules are your colours demonstrating?

So the colours in the picture... You seem to be saying they reach their limit, cannot go higher due to weight, but then where do they go?

A ball thrown in the same direction would be affected by gravity and curve back to the ground. Your colours just seem to disappear. What hypothetical rules are your colours demonstrating?

The colors of an image does not move because it does not shine.

All matter has colors and therefore weight.

And what about things like infrared light, gamma rays, and radio waves?

Different vibration explain that they have a different weight.

Okay, let me ask you (again) my previous question, only try to make it clearer:

If we assume:

• Light has mass and weight.
  • The *color* of light is affecting its weight.
  • The color of objects is produced by the light when part of it is absorbed in the object and part of it is reflected. The part that is reflected gets into our eyes, and we see a certain color.
  • When light is absorbed in an object, it should add to its weight, because the color of the light has weight.

It occurs to me, then, that the test should be simple.

Put a blue cup, red cup, black cup and white cup on an accurate electronic scale (which on its own). Measure their weights.

Turn off all sources of light in the room. There is no light to be absorbed now, and no color in either. Measure the weights again in complete darkness.

If your theory is correct, the cups should weigh less. The black cup should have the biggest difference, since black absorbs all light (red/blue/etc included) - so when there WAS a source of light, the black cup should have "gained" weight.

Red should, according to you, have a larger difference than the blue one, and white should, for the most part, remain more or less the same.

Is this experiment working for you to test this part f your theory, Victor? If it is, it seems to me to be quite simple. We should have results quickly and see if your theory is right.

~mooey

Assuming this trend is supposed to work past the visible spectrum, i.e. infrared "weighs" even more, this is backwards even using relativistic mass, which I think has been pointed out. This has been experimentally verified in a version of moo's experiment: an atom absorbing light increases in mass. The increase depends on the frequency of light according to E=hv, and not inversely as Victor is proposing.

It's falsified any way you want to slice it.

Which ones weigh more, gamma rays or radio waves? And what does their weight mean for how far they can travel?

Everything is due to the "Veegtrón" read it at http://www.theory-espinoza.es.tl

The weight is a sum of colors and they can travel to the "Veegtrón" let vibrate.

Assuming this trend is supposed to work past the visible spectrum, i.e. infrared "weighs" even more, this is backwards even using relativistic mass, which I think has been pointed out. This has been experimentally verified in a version of moo's experiment: an atom absorbing light increases in mass. The increase depends on the frequency of light according to E=hv, and not inversely as Victor is proposing.

It's falsified any way you want to slice it.

It illuminates the clouds with infrared light, but weighs, why gravity it attracts.

Okay, let me ask you (again) my previous question, only try to make it clearer:

If we assume:

• Light has mass and weight.
  • The *color* of light is affecting its weight.
  • The color of objects is produced by the light when part of it is absorbed in the object and part of it is reflected. The part that is reflected gets into our eyes, and we see a certain color.
  • When light is absorbed in an object, it should add to its weight, because the color of the light has weight.

It occurs to me, then, that the test should be simple.

Put a blue cup, red cup, black cup and white cup on an accurate electronic scale (which on its own). Measure their weights.

Turn off all sources of light in the room. There is no light to be absorbed now, and no color in either. Measure the weights again in complete darkness.

If your theory is correct, the cups should weigh less. The black cup should have the biggest difference, since black absorbs all light (red/blue/etc included) - so when there WAS a source of light, the black cup should have "gained" weight.

Red should, according to you, have a larger difference than the blue one, and white should, for the most part, remain more or less the same.

Is this experiment working for you to test this part f your theory, Victor? If it is, it seems to me to be quite simple. We should have results quickly and see if your theory is right.

~mooey

The light it attracts the color of the cups, but the drinks they will not attract the color of the light.

Could you please just answer my questions directly? Your website is very difficult to understand.

The weight is due to the amount of colors, 5 litres of water is stronger than 1 liter of water.

The distance of a vibration is infinite, until no longer vibrate the particle that moves the waves of mobile phones.

I have done me this question, so try to answer it by creating a new theory called "Theory of the Veegtrón".

Everything moves the "Veegtrón", for example: a magnet attracts iron without touching it, that's called magic, the Veegtrón is what is between the magnet and iron, and removes the magic of the magnet. It tries to explain the theory of the veegtrón.