Nuclear Charge

Biks

beta.aapna homework jaldi se cmplt karna aur mujhe dekhana mat bhulna????/?

Do you think you could translate this into English? Not meaning to be rude, but I couldn't get anything to work out what this was saying, and I can't exactly help you if I can't understand you.

In answer to your initial question, it boils down to their respective ionic radii. Since this may be a homework question, I will not answer it specifically, but I recommend you look up what an 'ionic radius' is.

beta.aapna homework jaldi se cmplt karna aur mujhe dekhana mat bhulna????/?

Do I know you?

Do you think you could translate this into English? Not meaning to be rude, but I couldn't get anything to work out what this was saying, and I can't exactly help you if I can't understand you.

You should be rude on it. It translates to- Son, complete your homework fast and don't forget to show it to me(for copying).

Really? I'm not doubting that that's the translation, but the comment makes no sense. Unless I'm missing something?

Ah, it makes a sense. He feels like we should do the homework and show him. ( This guy saying it in such an informal way). He calls you(or me or someone else who makes a post) his son.

Just out of idle curiosity, ( and so that this thread actually offers some information to someone seeking it) what language is Biks's post in?

Hindi. I know it a little.