Outerspace cruises!

Doc. Josh

I think the novelty of the idea that outer space is "beyond the atmosphere" will cause an initial attraction but one people have "been there, done that" it will probably become just another means of transit like transoceanic flight in a jet aircraft. For space vacations to really take off, there would need to be some seriously fun attraction involving zero-gravity activities. Even if there was a moon station, I don't see why it would attract tourism unless there was something to see on the moon besides craters or some activity that is really interesting in low-gravity. Lunar olympics, maybe?

can you purchase moon property?

I don't think anyone has claimed moon ownership yet. Presumably, anyone planning to do anything on the moon would make their plans public to address any opposition to their plan. At the point, a discussion would take place, sides would be taken, and stakes set. No social force is powerful enough to sell moon property and protect it against invasion, piracy, etc. I think.

can you purchase moon property?

I don't think anyone has claimed moon ownership yet. Presumably, anyone planning to do anything on the moon would make their plans public to address any opposition to their plan.

I think I should do this now. The moon is mine, I say. If any government is opposed to this claim or wishes to buy me out, please contact me openly, via this thread. The first 3 countries to respond will receive discount passes to MoonForAll Excursions.