Land on the Moon

Mad Mardigan

i dont think that the US has or should be able claim Mars or Saturn or anything... just the moon because thats the only place an American has been, but NASA's webpage denies that the US even has rights to the Moon. I think that they are hiding something... Maybe secret bases on the dark side of the moon? that would be cool.

Speaking of those papers for plots on the moon, I've seen them being sold on racks in WHSmith, all silvery and shiny in nice sleeves. I can't believe it has been going on for this long. :/

To be honest, I bet corporations want it to succeed, because then land on the moon will become a resource and they can invest in mineral-rich areas or some such. The commercial opportunities provided by owning areas of a celestial body of untouched natural wealth are pretty extensive. It wouldn't be any trouble to buy land back off of the public when the corporations wanted to, if this goes through.