Existence

Dean Mullen

Sometimes I wonder why I exist and relative to oneself we all ponder the question "why I exist?" well I believe that space & time is infinite maybe not in our universe but beyond that and into the multiverse and beyond that realm onto the infinite realm of space & time and even properties of reality & types of worlds that are so different we have no characteristics of those worlds and in fact the basic rules of reality are more than infinitely different than these realms and it goes on and on and that describes everything, but I believe because this everything is infinite in terms of space & time every possibility must come true and I am a possibility hence I exist because I am a possibility and you exist because you are a possibility, yet then I wonder why am I possibility? well I believe nothing can be impossible because I believe everything is possible with all the diverse laws of physics and so fort throughout this everything, but one finally question is what defines that things are possible?

I guess we may never know that but in my opinion what I have just said is quite close to the truth of "Why I exist?" and why you exist.

• 2 weeks later...