Baryons and gravitons

elas

Several years ago I proposed that mass x radius = constant ; at that time I tried and failed to apply this equation to composite particles. Later the equation was amended to mr = G/2.

At this point swansont advised a course of action that was beyond my ability; but as the core of my proposal is a balanced force field, I set out to show that electron shells of atoms of the elements are balanced force fields. Having achieved that I was at a loose end until I came across a table of eight baryons; on enquiry swansont replied that these were the most commonly found baryons.

Next I submitted the same table extended to show that baryon mass multiplied by the adjusted radii (inverse MeV) produced solutions separated by equal amounts.

This discovery indicated the existence of a constant and I set out again to show that, as in the elementary particles; the constant is G/2. The first attempt using the three quark structure failed.

Then I recalled that I had used an experiment reported in a pdf

http://www.terra.es/personal/gsardin/news13.htm

to show that the neutron is a five particle composite as shown by its decay product; this was dismissed by swansont as ridiculous although no criticism was made of the mathematics. For this attempt I decided to follow the main baryon decay sequences through until only elementary particles remained (see table : col. D); but the number of elementary particles did not produce a constant, although when compared to the quark results they indicated a move in the required direction.

Further mathematical experiment revealed that the solution lay in adding 2 particles to the number of elementary particles found in the main decay sequences (col. E). Replacing the values shown in col. F with G/2 allows the predictions of baryon radii as shown in col. G.

This leaves two questions to be answered:

1) The cause of the force compression mentioned in the heading of col. F

2) The nature of the two particles not found in the baryon decay sequence in any of the many experiments used to find the mass and radii data (cols. A and B).

The submission on the Table of Elements shows how electron shell compression is caused by the pairing of electrons and protons in a similar manner to that found in composite fermions, combined with the fact that while the addition of particles increased the internal force, the number of particles creating the external force remains unchanged; it is suggested that a similar process occurs between particles and anti-particles within baryons.

Atomic nuclei are enclosed in a nuclear (s1) shell consisting of two electrons; it is proposed that in a similar manner baryons have a two particle shell, but in the baryon case the unobserved particles are gravitons.

ap72.gif

ap73.gif

Edited by elas

Then I recalled that I had used an experiment reported in a pdf

http://www.terra.es/personal/gsardin/news13.htm

to show that the neutron is a five particle composite as shown by its decay product; this was dismissed by swansont as ridiculous although no criticism was made of the mathematics.

A search shows no posts by me using the word "ridiculous" in a thread in speculations started by you. Perhaps you could provide a link?

A search shows no posts by me using the word "ridiculous" in a thread in speculations started by you. Perhaps you could provide a link?

The 'elas's Content' file does not go back far enough to permit a search. Since the sub. referred (submitted using Windows 98) to I have made at least two changes of computer, four changes of operating systems, several ms office upgrades, two serious programme crashes and a change of residence. In the course of these changes I have lost a considerable number of files; however, although I might have the wrong word (preposterous or absurb are likely alternatives) I do remember the sentence because I felt it was the only occassion when you were on the verge of losing your temper and I was concerned that like Tom Matteson, you would refuse to read any further submission by me. I am sure that the phrase or sentence began (I)As for your suggestion (or proposal) that the neutron is a five particle composite...(/I)

adjusted radii?

inverse MeV?

See the second paragraph in the answer section:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090115114423AAtZEvc

Edited by elas

• 1 month later...

PS (10 March 2011)

Photons

Previously linear force was used when dealing with charged elementary particles, but when the vacuum force of a partial vacuum field (i.e. vacuum and matter) collapses into the vacuum zero point at the centre of a partial vacuum field then the particle state consist of matter and the non-dimensional zero point. This leaves an elementary particle field without linear force; this, it is proposed; is the structure of zero charged elementary particles.

Without internal force zero charged elementary particles can only be considered in volumetric terms where the natural constant is c^2 and the radius is λ/2 this leads to the proposal that the mass of a photon is:

m = (λ/2)/c^2

m = mass (eV)

λ = wavelength in metres.

c = speed of light.

Edited by elas