Jerry Springer for president!

Piccolo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the third party was someone very respected politiclly and by the American people, then he or she would have a chance.

I don't think Jerry can become president after he exploted people daily on television. Promoting violence, incest and the KKK.

Originally posted by fafalone

He's a democrat. And after Bill Clinton, Jerry Springer wouldn't surprise me.

Well lets be realistic here Bill was one of the best Presidents this country ever had and smartest.

Bush on the other hand is the opposite and more.

Never, Bill Clinton sat on his ass and let the world go to shit. The internet suffered. China was bombed twice. He killed women and children in Afganistan. All while getting some head to kill the time. If Clinton had a better Republican Rep. running agianst him (Powell) in 96, then he wouldn't have won two terms.

Maybe he would have, but the American people were happy because he did focus on our state first, then put outsiders second.

Clinton saw the economy raise during his term because of the introduction of the Internet.

Although, he just rode the internet wave (and Gore clained to invent it) and didn't address issues such as security, laws and other political duties towards the internet.

The economy took a hit because people became scared. They stopped spending on the Internet, leading to the drop in the economy. Bush isn't the greatest in my opinion, but atleast he dosen't live in a bubble.

Don't forget Bosnia. Was that clinton? Ofcourse

Clinton tried and tried to do something useful during the end of his term. To save his rep. Remember Araft and Sharon at camp david.

Thirty years from now he will be remembered for his pleasure before work policy and his ignorance of not doing anything about Osama who declared holy war on us long before bush took power '98.

Clinton did know about Osama because after the bombing of the war ship Cole, he did fire missles into Afganistan, thinking he killed terrorists.

Originally posted by Piccolo

He enden his term with the biggest surplus that bush later took to shit by giving it to the rich just spreading it out to the big companies.

And may I say the economy went to shit as well.

ya and now the US is in debbbbbbbbbt :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

At least Clinton put Diplomacy before pride... his administration was what made peace in Israel, Ireland, AND the Koreas. Now what president can claim that many diplomatic victories? And they were temporary.. but who knows how long they would've lasted if Bush hadn't won.

If America was attacked the way it was on Sept. 11 and Clinton was in office. Diplomacy would see people die (everyone in the middle east). Remember how Clinton tried to do something in Bosnia. He didn't need to fight them. America had the power to show military might and make those two countires see peace. Instead he bombed the shit out of one and in about two months (and many people die) they resovled the proplem. Where was Europe during that whole ordeal. Clinton should have never been involved.

Ok I just have to answer this one. So you say if Diplomacy was in office during SEP 11 they would see people die lol what the hell do think bush is about to do. And what if Bush was around during the Bosnia thing Im sure he would have handled it the right way lol right after snorting a line of some bolivian marching powder.

Clearing things up. Nobody said or insinuated making deals with Al-Quaeda. They are the terrorists they attacked the US that day not Saddam :) and I was talking about the war we are entering with Saddam.

And like I said before even if Saddam is with the terrorists tough cookies we need proof.

Getting back to the subject of president.

Jerry wouldnt be so bad I mean Bush proved in a way that anyone can become president even if you had a past cocain problem. or get his money from the oil in the middle east.

War came to Bush on Sept. 11. We do not need other Countries thinking they can attack us. Bush isn't War crazed. He knows that another attack on the U.S. would lead the economy even farther down (consumer opinion). We need to establish that the U.S. stands for peace and we will not talerate people who want to kill innocent poeple because of religion.

America would be happy if Countries like German, China, Japan, Russia took more stern stances toward conflict in the world. They just expect the U.S. to Police the World. America is taking alot of heat now because it's been a long time since the terror attacks and we are still not sure if we got someone back for those attacks. We might never capture Osama, but we must take the hatred out of the Middle east.

They can hate us if they want. I understand if we have to let terrorists know they cant mess with us but that has nothng to do with Iraq. And if the other countries dont wanna get involved who cares but as far as I know they have.

They talk stuff about the U.S. to make their people happy. They arn't going to try to explain America's action to their people. Once the Declaration of War has to be signed. Those countries will have signed it ( two to three weeks).

France might not, but it's alllll gooooood.

The big Clinton surplus was monopoly money printed in imaginary accounting books and it all unraveled when Bush took office. Now our country is back to an honest economy to build with even though it is painful to finally address the problems.

Jerry Springer has already sold his self respect in too many instances to be a credible representative.

Just aman