Who wants to play me in chess?

blike

Getting ready to test out the new chess system. Anyone want to play me? It's not a realtime system, so the game might take a few days to complete. All you have to do is login and make a move when it's convenient.

good or bad, it makes no diff, the more you play, the better you get :)

I lost at least 300 games in a row over a period of 4 years to one guy, and then one day I beat him, and now it occurs more regularly (even though he makes excuses for himself LOL) :)

but I Thank him for making me a better player than I was, so win/lose, just do your best and learn some shit :)

simple, ya get another `puter, run a chess prog on the highest lev and enter your opponents moves, wait until it responds then submit the `puters move as your own :((

I know, coz I beat a `puter via an email game with a german lad, and after I won, he confessed :((

I`ve never played over the net since :((

u telling me u dont know? basically u get a chess program. make the move ur opponent moves in the chess program. and wait for the program to make a move and duplicate the move in the other game. :) hehe.

[edit]opps look like i posted same time as YT[/edit]

Trouble is, you can't really tell whether someone's cheating or whether they're just really good. But yes, if you're found to be cheating then you should definately be banned (however unlikely that is).