My eyesight is getting bad and I'm aging

nec209

Over the past 4 years my eyesight is getting bad .One eye good at seeing close up is having problems with far away stuff and one eye good at far away stuff is having problems with close up.

Also gray hair and hair loss.Not to say when going pee bubbly urine.When drink more water less bubbly and lack of water more bubbly .The bubbly urine does brake down in the toilt and brakes down faster when I drink more water .

I having stress at work and marriage could this be stress may be why I'm aging so much? What safe meds can I take to help with stress and gray hair and hair loss?

Usually the presence of a bubbly urine is associated with an elevated proteinuria (high presence of proteins in the urine), which is not normal within the urine, usually its associated with damage in the kidneys.

It can also be associated to stress, hard physical work, or with a high fever in the case of not severe damage causes. But it can also imply other very hazardouss illments such as severe arterial hypertension, cardiac failure, lead poisoning, Diabetes and Lupus.

You should visit your doctor at once to discard any of these serious illments and to start making the changes necessary to reverse the condition, or to start a more specific treatment. Maybe your doctor will suggest you a series of examinations, such as an Echography of the Kidneys (to see their size, in order to discard tumours or cysts), Blood samples, urine and blood pressure.

I wish you the best, but I`ll also add myself to the rest of the members here, to visit your doctor and strongly suggest you to not leave it for too late.

One of my frends is a Ambulance driver and I was talking to him today and he was saying foamy or bubbly urine could be too much protein in the urine or a urinary tract infection .But saying if it is too much protein in the urine or urinary tract infection it should not break down in the toilt the foamy or bubbly urine and become clear after breaking down.So he does not think it is too much protein in the urine or urinary tract infection has the foamy or bubbly urine breaks down in the toilt and should not.

nec209, my friend

first let me tell you I`m a Veterinarian, so I`m not the correct proffesional that can really help you in your doubts, unless of course that outside the net, when you ussually talk to others, you "bark" to them (:D), just kidding a little bit, no offence inttended.

However, my knowledge about certain aspects related to health issues is "O.K", since human medicine, most of the time is very similar to animal medicine, and ussually, the presence of foam or bubbles in the urine is associated to proteins in it, but since I recognize myself as not being a human physician, I also searched through the web, to find some answers, and of course what I didn´t consider is that we, humans, regularly urinate inside a toilett with water in it, so in case of a forced urinating, the sudden mixing of the urine with the water or hitting the walls of the inside of the toilett, generates a lot of bubbles, which is absolutely normal.

However, once again, if this is not the reason of the bubbles in the urine, I strongly suggest you to visit the correct physician (a human one, of course), for more valid answers, and don´t discard, at least making urine tests or blood tests, which are ussually not expensive, since when its due to a pathological reason, these ussually are very serious for your future health and any prevention related to health, is always welcomed, specially for those who care about you, starting of course by yourself.

:):-)

Edited by Rickdog
Consecutive posts merged.

I must say do to stress at work this is having a problems at home with the wife and family at home .The stress may be why my body is aging.I'm just not into my wife anymore and not enjoying my self at home or work. My sexual relationship at home is gone ,doing thigs with the wife is gone and I have taken up drinking .Well I never use to drink like this but my relationship problem at home is bad.My wife is trying to do stuff with me but I have lost interest in every thing in life. The only thing I read now and than that are still interesting is science articles now and than. But I'm stress out and may be getting depression.

I have seen a doctor before about bubbly / foamy urine and some times dry orgasm .The doctor was saying it could be stress or retrograde ejaculation has after ejaculation after going pee later on was very foamy / bubbly and was very slow at breaking down in the toilt has oppose to not ejaculation where by it breaking down in the toilt was much faster like under 4 minutes.The doctor wanted to do test but do to stress I have neglected my health.I called my doctor yesterday and he was saying he did not want to say it could be this or that with out doing test.

I'm not sure what the problem is if it is a retrograde ejaculation problem or some prostate problem.But doing a search on the net some say it could be urinary tract infection.I know there are doctors on this web site even people who have PHD .I sure would like to know what it is before I see the doctor and the hard news hits .I know with out doing test it is hard to tell what it is and most doctors do not like to say it could be this or that with out doing tests.But getting the hard news after test is hard.

I'm not sure why drinking more water there is like little to no bubbly / foamy the urine and not drinking water it is way more bubbly / foamy the urine.And not sure why after ejaculation it is very bubbly / foamy the urine and very slow at breaking down in the toilet.

Not sure why I'm getting depression and lost interest in every thing in my life even neglected my health.My relationship with my wife is out the window not enjoying my self at home or work.

My friend, you are now on the point where your mind is playing tricks with yourself. If you don`t do tests the doctors are asking you to do, this situation is only going to get worse and worse as the time goes by, and you stress condition will also get worse. The foamy or bubbly urine is not a patognomic sign (This means that in the presence of this syntom or sign, you can be certain of a given disorder or disease), for a given pathology. Therefore you must do the tests to be able to start discarding different disorders, in order to get the right disease or problem that is affecting you. It would be an irresponsability for any given doctor to give you a diagnosis, without having the results of those tests, so please stop complayning and go and do them and let your mind rest in peace, since once you get the results the doctors will be able to give you better answers, to which you`ll be able to confront once they do.

In regards to your other related doubts, the quantity of bubbles also depends on the concentration of the elements that influences in their production, so if you drink more water the concentration will be lower, and therefore the bubbles will be less abundant.

And after you ejaculate, you must understand that semen is not only sperms, but also seminal fluid which also has lots of elements that can have some incidence in bubble formation. Once you ejaculate, a part of the seminal fluid is in your uretra, so when you urinate, its being rinsed with the same urine, affecting the bubble production. In this cases it is absolutely normal.

:):-):)

Edited by Rickdog
Orthography or translation reasons

What I don't know is by drinking more water = less bubbly / foamy urine do to more water or it is flushing out what ever is building up.

Not drinking water for longer time = more bubbly / foamy urine do to a lack of water or some thing is building up .

The ejaculate is a strange part has going to the bathroom later on the urine is very bubbly / foamy and very slow at breaking down. I don't know if that is because the semen and sperm is going in the bladder (retrograde ejaculation) and do to semen sticky is making the bubbly / foamy sticky and so because it is sticky it is breaking down slower.

I don't know if this problem is do to a too much protein in the urine or a urinary tract infection or a retrograde ejaculation or what.

It sort of sounds like a infection or retrograde ejaculation .

It would be an irresponsability for any given doctor to give you a diagnosis, without having the results of those tests

I'm sure doctor reading this post say yap it sound like he has infection or say yap it sound like he has retrograde ejaculation or what ever.But doctors really do not like to say to they do tests to be 100% right.

Edited by nec209

Nec209, my friend, all I get from your posts is that you are full of doubts, but you don`t want to really know the answers to those doubts.

The practice of medicin, requires confidence between patients or clients and their physicians, otherwise its pointless. Now if you still don`t trust in them, I`d suggest you to go and see 2 or more doctors, without telling them that you visited another one, and if both or all of them are asking you to do those same tests, then it is likely that they must be right. Don`t you think so ?

I already told you, that a bubbly urine is an inespecific sign or syntom. It could be due to many different illments, and in order to be able to discard some of them or to get a better clue of what is affecting you, you need to have more signs or syntoms, and the results of those tests are going to give you some more of those signs. As another example of an inespecific sign, is fever, which by itself isn`t going to tell you what is affecting you. It will only tell you, that something is not normal in you. The onset of fever could be normal, but what is causing it, its not.

Going back to your case, the other signs you have said, poor eyesight or hair loss, could be related or not to the same illment, but to be able to associate them you need more information, and it seems that you really don`t want to provide them, by not doing the tests.

Oh yes, I forgot to tell you that after you do the simple tests (urine and blood), you`ll probably need more especific tests, unless you are a millionaire and tell the doctor that you don`t care to do, every blood and urine test possible to be done, which would cost you a fortune and really be meaning less. Going back to reality, those elements that will appear as normal in the first tests, probably will not need further examination, unless the doctors expertice suggests him to do them anyway. But the elements that don´t result as normal, sure will require especific tests.

In relation to your last questions in regards to what I posted before, yes, there could be a doctor that can say it could be an infection, and yes, there could be a doctor that can say it looks like retrograde ejaculation, but I can assure you that there is many other doctors who seem to think that it could be a lot of other illments too, and you know what`s the "black joke " about these assertions ?, its that they could be all right. For me, if you were a dog, it could be ..........(:P), but you aren`t, so its no point to say what I think about it.

GO, DO the TESTS !!!

Edited by Rickdog
redacting and ortography

I think you miss understand my post .I'm not bashing the doctor or have lost confidence in doctor.

That me say it this way going to message boards , chat rooms or web sites will not give me the answer to the problem has we are not doctors or have PHD in different diseases and illnesses.

I'm not a doctor and you not a doctor to determine if this statement (( One of my frends is a Ambulance driver and I was talking to him today and he was saying foamy or bubbly urine could be too much protein in the urine or a urinary tract infection .But saying if it is too much protein in the urine or urinary tract infection it should not break down in the toilt the foamy or bubbly urine and become clear after breaking down. )) If it is s true or not . He is not a doctor or have a PHD to tell me if it is true or not.Only a doctor or some one who has a PHD.

We do not know enough about the human body to self diagnose.Even the doctor with all the years of experience and medical training will still do tests to confirm. Base on what I said the doctor may be 95% it is too much protein in the urine or a urinary tract infection but still do tests to confirm.

Trying to get a self diagnose by going on the internet is wrong.We are not doctors or know enough about the human body to self diagnose or narrow it down to 2 or 3 problems.By going to the internet all you going do is get list of what it could be but you will not be able to self diagnose .

I know in the end only going to doctor by the doctor looking at me and doing tests will confirm what it is. I was hoping for a self diagnose or narrow it down to 2 or 3 problems before I go to the doctor and do tests and the news it hard.But we do not know enough about the human body to do that .

I know the only way to ease the mind if it is some thing totally harmless or some thing like chronic kidney failure ( too much too much protein is go and see the doctor.I do not know enough if the statement ''too much protein in the urine or urinary tract infection it should not break down in the toilt the foamy or bubbly urine and become clear after breaking down'' is true or not.

Also base on the symptoms of ( after ejaculation going to the bathroom later on the urine is very bubbly / foamy and very slow at breaking down. ) the doctor may say it looks like a retrograde ejaculation.But ONLY a doctor can say this and doctor will do tests to confirm and will do tests to find out why.

The point of practice of medicin is years of experience and medical training and knowledge of how the human body works and different diseases and illnesses and they still do tests to confirm even if the doctor is 95% it is a retrograde ejaculation or a urinary tract infection .Than come up wilth remedy.

Again I'm not bashing the doctor or have lost confidence in doctor.My hope was to self diagnose or narrow it down to 2 or 3 problems before I go see the doctor and the HARD NEWS it very hard.But I understand we are not doctors or have PHD in different diseases and illnesses to do that here.

Over the past 4 years my eyesight is getting bad .One eye good at seeing close up is having problems with far away stuff and one eye good at far away stuff is having problems with close up.?

Since I am a retired Optometrist, I feel confident that I can provide you with some useful information.

From the description of your symptoms it would appear that:

You've always had one eye that sees well at distance, and the other has been blurred at distance.

The eye that sees well at distance is referred to as far sighted or "hyperopic". The other is nearsighted, or myopic.

Now that you are aging, the eye that seems well at distance still sees well as distance but does not see well when looking a objects up close. That's normal

The other eye, that was blurred at distance but clear for close work, is still

functioning the same way. For you, that is normal as well.

if this situation is annoying and is bothersome to your daily activities?

Have your eyes examined. You will probably end up with a pair of lenses which balances and clears your vision at distance as well as close work with both eyes.

These lenses would be either a progressive lens or a bifocal of some sort.

• 3 weeks later...

Both eys are nearsighted and blurred at distance.But the left eye with far away stuff more than 4 feet is blurred and the right eye is blurred at any think 2 feet .So I cannot read with right eye and cannot watch TV with left eye.

I do have eye glasses had it help .I never seen eye doctor but seen eye examiner she did not seem concern.

I'm going to be back in town in weak and should get medical check up has it has been 15 years.

My hair loss ,eye change ,bubbly urine ,eye floaters sound like could be high blood pressure.

I really should get medical check up. I mean there are dipstick you can get to test the urine and blood pressure monitors.But high blood pressure is not good.

I'm not sure if cure is reality base and the doctor will be able to do any thing.

I can't see anything clearly more than a foot away without my glasses on, so that's not too bad. Sounds like you just need an eye test and new glasses. Eyes tend to change over time.

Yeah, definitely get a checkup. If it's high blood pressure, for example, a doctor would be able to recommend changes that can get your blood pressure down, or prescribe medication. But you won't know unless you get checked out.

Yes from doing internet search I found this.

Foamy Urine

Sometimes people perceive foamy urine as "bubbles in urine." This may not mean anything if it only happens once in awhile, and doesn't seem to be getting progressively worse. It could just be from urinating rapidly, which can come from dehydration. Drink plenty of water for awhile and see if it goes away. If it doesn't go away, then it could be a sign of protein in your urine (proteinuria), which may indicate a kidney infection. It's best to see your doctor if you're concerned.

Proteinuria

There's almost always some trace of protein present in urine. But when too much of it is found, it could be proteinuria. There are vessels in the kidneys that filter water and waste, but still keep protein and red blood cells in the bloodstream. When these vessels, called glomeruli, are damaged or inflamed, they allow for the passage of too much protein. When the excessive amount of protein reacts with the air when you urinate, it hits the water and produces a foamy urine.

Vesicocolic Fistula

A fistula is an abnormal connection between two body cavities. A vesicocolic fistula means that a connection has formed between the urinary bladder and the colon. Sometimes an edema, an accumulation of fluid beneath the skin, can form on the base of the bladder. When air bubbles are released from the middle of the edema, they can show up in the urine. This could be a symptom of Chron's disease, a tumor, or it may not need treatment at all. Only a doctor or urologist will be able to tell for sure

Urinary Tract Infection

Bubbles in your urine stream could also be caused by a urinary tract infection by a gas-forming organism. This usually only occurs in people with diabetes. But if you're aging and haven't been diagnosed with diabetes, that doesn't mean you don't have it. Speak with your doctor.

===========================================

Like I said it could be this or that and the only way is to see the doctor that does tests to find out what all these things are.

Edited by nec209