Are parallel universes a valid concept?

• 2 weeks later...

Has no one heard of the "Chaos Theory" the more Chaos (Random) the more there is an order.

A computer can generate Random numbers, but if you let it go long enough there is an order to the numbers.

Same with energy...the smaller you look the more Chaos but enough energy or mater then there is order or so it seems...we se the order in the Chaos, we can then try to measure the order and give it laws...but is that the real way to understand the Physical universe we live in?

I have read that Scientists are trying to associate Quantum Physics with the gravity in Black holes.." Quantum Gravity"...Wrong...Quantum Physics is measurements of Atoms and particles which are Chaotic, but Gravity is the oppisite, as you dont get Gravity unless you have a lot of Atoms, a black hole is less chaos, more order

Blood_pardon, (real slick user name, wow i couldn't figure that one out) is just trying to full fill his Christian duty to convert us heathens. i am sure the goddess will forgive him.

The real problem with religion is not whether or not god exists it's how does god contribute to science, can you snip a piece of god off and test it? is there any evidence what so ever that god is real? God cannot contribute to scientific inquiry simply because she/he is defined by belief and or faith not evidence. If god ever decides to come down and show her/him self I am sure the evidence will be conclusive but until then there is no point in invoking god to solve any real world problems in science.