One World System

crownedconquern

Hell if I know, anyway I really have to go out in a few minutes so I'm going to leave this thread until the morning.

However, while I'm out I will be working on a variation of my Highly Superior 'Method'TM that I will call the Miley Cyrus variation - it will reveal even more knowledge even faster - be better in every possible way and have at least one more image of attractive jailbait.

If crownedconquern cares to find any flaw in my 'method' thus far - or any way that it isn't superior to his, then I will welcome that input. (although my method predicts that he wont be able to find anything).

Good night, and good luck.

There is no better method of mine except JESUS CHRIST.

Mine comes from above which is below:rolleyes:

""Nope, the Bible's book about numbers contains mostly laws and a few numerical figures about where the sub-tribes of Israel went. There is no numerology in the Bible itself, and I suspect numerology would be counted as a sin equivalent to consulting spirits.""

Yes numbers are in the bibles....

it takes faith to learn science,therefor is a religion!

Not really. You can study science as a subset of philosophy as well, in which case you make absolutely no assumptions, but still know what science would predict under given circumstances.

Science is a religion i am speaking of....

you cant have science without the stars,sun,moon

Well, studying the stars, the Sun and the Moon are all part of science. I don't quite see the link here with religion.

Well, studying the stars, the Sun and the Moon are all part of science. I don't quite see the link here with religion.

Combine them!

Understand young grasshopper

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
Wasn't there a rule about not feeding a troll? And why is this thread five pages long?

because the truth is the truth!

it takes faith to learn science,therefor is a religion!

Faith maybe, but not blind faith. One has to constantly ask questions, look for evidence, refine ideas and be prepared to be wrong.

I have faith that the scientific method is based on reasonable logic.

Faith maybe, but not blind faith. One has to constantly ask questions, look for evidence, refine ideas and be prepared to be wrong.

I have faith that the scientific method is based on reasonable logic.

put all reasonable knowledge in my method.the laws of all fit perfectly like a puzzle.

Because the law is for all

it takes faith to learn,you cant do anything without believing

Sure I can. I can word what I say as if-then statements, and I don't need to accept any premises to do so. Hence, no faith. For example, if you use Euclidean geometry, the area of a circle is pi*r^2. No assumptions, and the conclusion is directly derived from the premises.

Please show us with evidence rather than with pointless unclear pictures, crownedconquern. We're a science forum, not /b/.

~moo

and this is The Law Of Science ;)

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
Sure I can. I can word what I say as if-then statements, and I don't need to accept any premises to do so. Hence, no faith. For example, if you use Euclidean geometry, the area of a circle is pi*r^2. No assumptions, and the conclusion is directly derived from the premises.

You cant be born period without believing!

How is the human body formed?Seems like the same way the light traveled....

and this is The Law Of Science ;)

Also the law of this forum, and it looks like this thread will get locked very very soon unless you comply. It's your last chance not to look like a dummy. Is there any evidence for what you say?

We're not being mean, honestly. Solve either of the examples we suggested and everyone will call you a genius. Otherwise, bye bye.

There is a million websites in the world,Locking mine wouldnt fear me.I couldnt have a smuch knowledge,wisdom and understanding if i ever feared something.

I tried to help uncover for some,but then came all the demands,instead of earning.

This is a science forum,too bad no true scientist that spent their entire lives on things they loved to study.I would love to see someone happy to find their goal.

"Give me,give me,give me...."

and they didnt even understand what i already gave them!

Talk about vultures....