Solar System

Universe

Time,Past,Present,Future

Language

Evolution

Dissolution

Etc....

Enjoy and before saying IT ISNT.Do your homework because IT IS.:eyebrow:

I just wanted to show people how easy it is to learn every knowledge,wisdom so all could understand.

As i promise,ALL can be learned from one single thing.

I can easily just show you but id thought you like to learn something on your own.

Isnt it true,that there is one thing that can teach and show all in a perfect form?

But i have.Only Gods can see them....;)

91.jpg

Properties of the number 91

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Symbolism

Symbolizes the Christ exalted above the 9 choruses of angels - 90 - when he went up to the sky, according to Thibaut Of Langres.

Symbol of the creature aspiring to penetrate the unit of all creation by the number of the perfection and the natural completion, 9.

Being the sum of the numbers one to thirteen, the number 91 is related to the Son of God.

According to André Bouguénec, this number is the diagram of the germination without end, 9, towards a unit, 1: always at the same time the new starting point and expressing this permanent plenitude of the being.

General

There are 91 similar solar systems to ours which turn around the great central sun. The mass of this great central sun is 91 thousands of times larger than the mass conbined with all the 91 other solar systems. Moreover, the galaxy of the 91 universes of which the earth belongs is included in another larger galaxy including also 91 galaxies turning around a central core or sun of which the mass is 91 times higher than the previous. This formula is reproduced almost indefinitely by being multiplied each time by 91.

According to The Book of Enoch, it was a time where the year had 364 days divided into four equal parts. Each of these parts, or season, was governed by an angel during 91 days with the assistance "of the chiefs of the thousand species of stars".

In order to attract the divine benevolence to their place, some people have the habit to put some texts of the Bible to the wall of their house. Others have the book opened permanently to the page of the psalm 91.

The pyramids of Guiseh and the Castillo of Chichèn Itzà are closely related. The Castillo exclusively devoted to the cult of the sun, is a real calendar of stone whose the four faces symbolize the seasons. Each of these faces forms a very stiff staircase of 91 steps. Therefore, the four sides of the pyramid add up 364 steps to which is added the terminal platform that complete the cycle of the solar year, that is to say 365 days.

Occurrence

In the two books of Maccabees of the OT we finds on the whole 91 different numbers, of which the higher is 185000 (1 M 7,41; 2 M 15,22).

EXAMPLE:1

Edited by crownedconquern

Someone who is scared to do their own homework is telling another to give him answers to all?:doh:

If you can show me something,ill show you more....

Or wait,are you not intelligent enough?

I just shown you something no one did before!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now show me something?

Ill match anyone,not just you....

what can we learn from it? nothing.

there is absolutely nothing to learn from it.

for example, how can i use this to learn about the navier-stokes equations or gravitation or radioactive decay, or even newtons laws of motion.

i see no application for this.

Debate?

I put the "blueprint" out!

Do your own homework!

Do you not have any knowledge to not see anything?

I bet others do....

Can you not see the human anatomy?

Do you not see the I-ching?

Do you not see evolution?

Maybe you cant see nothing cause you dont know the motions!

Its frozen in your mind for a reason....

Prove to me,its NOT!

and let me prove to all,IT IS!

why try and delete something that can enlighten people?

Someone who is scared to do their own homework is telling another to give him answers to all?:doh:
You have made an extraordinary claim, therefore the burden of proof is on you.

If you can show me something,ill show you more....

Or wait,are you not intelligent enough?

Personal attacks through ad hominem fallacies are against the rules of this board, specifically Section 2.1a and Section 2.4.

Last time ill say this because you should have caught it the first time.

YOU CAN LEARN IT ALL!

Imagine all knowledge into one thing like a puzzle perfectly ordered!

take all knowledge and place it perfectly there,like God created it.

I give you the blueprint which none has done before and you cant even do any homework and i just gave you THE BLUEPRINT TO IT ALL!:doh:

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Are you threatening to ban me because you cant understand something?

Nice power of action there....

My face gestures are equal to his sayings,dont be a hypocrite.

You'll have to excuse us, because in the past some crazy people have come here with extraordinary claims and then insisted we take the time to do all the research by ourselves. I'm afraid all those other crazy people have spoiled it for your perfect vision, and made us very mistrusting of The Truth.

Since your One World System is NOT crazy, could you explain some of it to us?