One World System

crownedconquern

you really do live in you're own little world don't you.

well, we'll try again.

how do you carry out your method? what steps are there to the method? list them out.

unless you don't actually have a method and are just posting random pictures and expecting everyone to understand them instantly.

we aren't telepathic. perhaps your 'method' could teach you that.

EDIT: ajb, i'm pretty sure you qualify.

One dollar bill is a unique thing,isnt it?Wonder ,just wonder how it got so much power to it?

By the way,love the architect done on the one dollar bill also,such a lovely bird....I wonder,just wonder where did i see that architect done before?

Your method can't tell you? Mine says that it's just an unfinished pyramid, not representative of an actual structure - the 13 steps to symbolise the original 13 states and the eye of providence to go with the 'one nation under god' motto. Although I'm assuming you mean 'architecture', since there aren't any architects on the $1 bill.

How would you define a scientist?

Anyone with a brain?

Because if you took the post after the first,and did the "math" as 1-13=91x4=364=3+6+4=13-1 very simple math.

Then if you would have took the next....

very simple but none have did any homework as i should know because i have!

Do the homework,watch it open your eyes....

Scared to learn yourself?

Why is everyone always so scared to learn theirselves or just learn period?

Its always,"give me,give me,give me...."

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
Your method can't tell you? Mine says that it's just an unfinished pyramid, not representative of an actual structure - the 13 steps to symbolise the original 13 states and the eye of providence to go with the 'one nation under god' motto. Although I'm assuming you mean 'architecture', since there aren't any architects on the $1 bill.

Un finished pyramid is a finished pyramid,you just cant see that finished side!:eyebrow:

Nice try....Obvious,you have no clue but if you keep learning,you will

and yes,there is an architect on the one dollar bill! (:

Edited by crownedconquern
Consecutive posts merged.

Anyone with a brain?

Well, I think I qualify then. I mean I think I have a brain, not that I have checked. So, lets work on the assumption I do have a brain.

I have no idea what your method is, what it can do and what it can't do. You have not said enough for anyone to make any real critique of it. Thus, I am in little doubt your method is unreliable at best and non-existent at worse.

Because if you took the post after the first,and did the "math" as 1-13=91x3=364=3+6+4=13-1 very simple math.

okay lets look at this.

1-13=-12 not 91*3 any 8 year old could tell you this.

also, 91*3 = 273 not 364. and 3+6+4 equals 13. not 13-1=12.

yes, do the maths crowned. perhaps you should go back and try again.

Its always,"give me,give me,give me...."

We all have plenty of other things to think about. You are right in that one should not necessarily "spoon-feed" everyone, however any extraordinary claims need extraordinary explanations.

Anyone with a brain?
Right, okay then quite a few have entered and noticed your epic failure.

Because if you took the post after the first,and did the "math" as 1-13=91x4=364=3+6+4=13-1 very simple math.
Arithmetic actually, and the only thing you got right there was 91x4 = 364 which kind of pales in comparison to getting 1-13 wrong.

Then if you would have took the next....

very simple but none have did any homework as i should know because i have!

Really, have you? I'm starting to doubt that. (have you done your homework on my method, by the way? I think you'll find it's superior in every way)

Do the homework,watch it open your eyes....
But, what homework?

Well most of the people here have an education - including a grounding in mathematics and geometry, and all of this looks rather unincredible in comparison with say, the information contained in a high school textbook on the basics of any science.

Un finished pyramid is a finished pyramid,you just cant see that finished side!
If there is a finished pyramid, then it is not printed on any (real) American currency.

Nice try....Obvious,you have no clue but if you keep learning,you will

and yes,there is an architect on the one dollar bill!

Are we going for some masonic symbolism here? Because a conspiracy theory really would be the icing on the cake.

however any extraordinary claims need extraordinary explanations.
Well, any explanation or any evidence would be a good start.

okay lets look at this.

1-13=-12 not 91*3 any 8 year old could tell you this.

also, 91*3 = 273 not 364. and 3+6+4 equals 13. not 13-1=12.

yes, do the maths crowned. perhaps you should go back and try again.

Sorry,was a typo.Meant4.common sense woul dhave told you that tho.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

is the sum of 13 not 91?

Please learn simple math

We all have plenty of other things to think about. You are right in that one should not necessarily "spoon-feed" everyone, however any extraordinary claims need extraordinary explanations.

You seem to want to understand.Not attack when in fact,there is only ONE TRUTH.

I explained well.use all knowledge and put them there in the right places.They will show you as they shown me and all the other GREATS

I promise.

is the sum of 13 not 91?
It is not. The sum of 13 is 13.
I explained well.use all knowledge and put them there in the right places.They will show you as they shown me and all the other GREATS
You can't have explained 'well' before having explained at all.

My 'method' still seems much, much better.

that covers one point(and no it was not common sense considering the crap math in the rest of it).

what about the rest.

also, retroediting posts is intelectually dishonest. make corrections in future posts but leave the old one as is.

Do the first part for me and i promise,itll answer itself.

Do the 91x4 thing on my method chart (as some might call it,to not confuse others....)

See what happens.Do that one thing

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
It is not. The sum of 13 is 13.

You can't have explained 'well' before having explained at all.

My 'method' still seems much, much better.

thats because as i just shown you 91 is 13 :doh:

and last i checked....

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13=91

yep,just checked the calculater also=91

Edited by crownedconquern

Hell if I know, anyway I really have to go out in a few minutes so I'm going to leave this thread until the morning.

However, while I'm out I will be working on a variation of my Highly Superior 'Method'TM that I will call the Miley Cyrus variation - it will reveal even more knowledge even faster - be better in every possible way and have at least one more image of attractive jailbait.

If crownedconquern cares to find any flaw in my 'method' thus far - or any way that it isn't superior to his, then I will welcome that input. (although my method predicts that he wont be able to find anything).

Good night, and good luck.

Is this like some Bible based numerology mumbo jumbo?

Nope, the Bible's book about numbers contains mostly laws and a few numerical figures about where the sub-tribes of Israel went. There is no numerology in the Bible itself, and I suspect numerology would be counted as a sin equivalent to consulting spirits.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
You can learn....

Physics

Enjoy and before saying IT ISNT.Do your homework because IT IS.:eyebrow:

Cool picture. How can you use it to derive that light travels at c? And, what homework? Stare at the picture until everything makes sense? Cause that won't work.

I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm just asking for an example because I don't know what you mean by doing homework with it nor how to use it.

Edited by Mr Skeptic