One World System

crownedconquern

so, about the navier-stokes equations, how can the be derived by this method?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_newton

"Sir Isaac Newton FRS (4 January 1643 – 31 March 1727 [OS: 25 December 1642 – 20 March 1727])[1] was an English physicist, mathematician, astronomer, natural philosopher, alchemist, and theologian who is considered by many scholars and members of the general public to be one of the most influential scientists in history"

Um last i checked....

English physicist, mathematician, astronomer, natural philosopher, alchemist, and theologian

This does....

and yes,this is from my methods.

People from past,how can they be more enlightened than me from the present?

Can have the same knowledge but not the same understading.

If i gave you something,you could then make millions of it!

Why make millions of something i give then something you earned?

Are you saying my method is not what Isaac Newton studied?

How could Newton NOT study my METHOD when you need the HUMAN BODY to study anything?

and yes,everything you want to know,is right there.The whole point is me NOT giving it to you but YOU EARNING IT.

and you didnt EARN it!

Show me a scientist who studied his or her entire life or someone that studied something their entire life.Then they will see what they are looking for.

insane_alien's request is very simple.

crownedconquern claims that one can learn about anything using his method. I have no idea what that is nor how it relates to the nice diagrams.

insane_alien is asking for a derivation/explanation or anything similar of something well-known from "the method".

crownedconquern if you have to pick something very simple, but pick something tangible that we are likely to have a reasonable knowledge of.

But i also ask for others to do their own homework as i gave the answer already.Now he wants the answer in a baby form way?

I dont get that,you want me to become dumb to explain it in a baby way?

I hate to put it that way but it seems that way.I gave you the answer already!

You cant see it!

So,now i have to put letters,numbers down on that same method of mine just so you can understand it?

Why cant you do that so you can understand it?

Am i greater than you?

Thats my whole point!

Earn what youre looking for as i gave you the answer already.

and by the way....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_newton

all this comes from MY METHOD!

I shown you things already.

You all want answers instead of earning them.I gave you them and you dont understand them because you didnt earn them.

Those who BELIEVE will acheive their goals!

I shown enough.

Put letters and numbers on MY METHOD and you will get your answers and i already gave examples....

All i ask,is to do some homework,any.By that,you will have any answer you need as the Human Body is what we all learn.

you haven't told us your method so we can actually test it out.

and we canot do 'homework' on something when we do not know what it is.

all you've given us is random mentions of ancient chinese divination methods.

'magic' is not an explanation. you are making some extraordinary claims, these require evidence.

the burden of supplying the evidence is on you because you make the claims. now give some evidence, or even just a step by step description of the method or go away.

and this means what?

you need to explain it.

you keep insisting we go do our homework, do you expect there to be a book called 'crownedconquern's method' in every library and bookstore or what?

you are the only source avaialable and you refuse to give out information.

my thoughts are that you are talking total crap and you don't want to admit it. i also think you took one look at the navierstokes equations and decided 'to hell with that, too complicated' and didn't even bother to try and understand them.

so much for your method teaching you everything eh?

come on, i've seen better trolls than you.

See, the thing with your 'method' is that it doesn't really exist. What you have is a picture of 228 dots, and some lines in between them. I could just as well say that my 'method' is urm... the Julia Set and a picture of Kaya Scodelario.

256px-Julia_set_%28ice%29.png

EffyStonem.jpg

Far superior because it does just as much as your method - and faster, and has a picture of Kaya Scodelario.

I "refuse to give" out my information?You "refuse to earn" your information?

Is the English Alphabet,not the Greatest Value?

yeah, yeah. come on. actual explanation here. or do you not even have one? are you that far into your own delusions that you cannot explain them to yourself even?

also +1 for thetree's method.

One dollar bill is a unique thing,isnt it?Wonder ,just wonder how it got so much power to it?

By the way,love the architect done on the one dollar bill also,such a lovely bird....I wonder,just wonder where did i see that architect done before?

Like i said before,its all there as all i do is prove.