Well, it's midway through summer.

alt_f13

what do u mean by leftys? i took the political test. some thread in here with the link. and most of the pple here are leftist liberals. except a few which i wont mention

Do you know what thread that was?I didnt see it.

Will I be breaking some law if I make a post here with more than one line? :D

No seriously, when dave said: "Bloody English summers" I had to laugh, because usually that's "Bloody English weather" and associated with rain. But then it does rain in the summer here in the UK. It snows, actually, or at least it does more than in winter (about twice so far this summer, for a few seconds each time).

So far the summer's been going all right for me. I spent the first few weeks writing bad fiction and posting it on a livejournal, the URL for which I'm not giving anyone. Just in the last week though, I've started setting up a livejournal community for other writers, where writers can come and share stories and feedback on a regular basis (was just writing up the rules and FAQ now). Also, four days ago I started my first job. It's at a bookstore where I can spend most of the time reading because there are no customers in, and in two days I earned £35 (about $60), which is about two years' worth at my previous income: £15 per annum through birthday money. I'm planning to blow the new money on t-shirts and then save it in a back account until I can spend it on a laptop or some such, or more likely forget about it and discover a few decades later that I'm several thousand pounds richer. Or I'll re-read "The Richest Man in Babylon" and do something smart with it.

So far the summer's been going all right for me. I spent the first few weeks writing bad fiction and posting it on a livejournal' date=' the URL for which I'm not giving anyone. .[/quote']

AH, COME ON!!!!!!!!. thats so unfair. what kind of stories u writing. naughty stories perhaps?

Nope, just science fiction. Or cheap blog fodder with lame prose and zero plot or character development. Whichever is better thought of, really (probably the latter). I've given the link through PM's to a few people here, but I hope to god that they haven't read much because I really don't like it, as I havenm't been able to get any feedback to improve various points, because I told so few people about it. Hopefully the community will help there; I'll post the URL for that when it's up though.

AH, COME ON!!!!!!!!. thats so unfair. what kind of stories u writing. naughty stories perhaps?

Do you read anything without either maths or pr0n? Or perhaps mathematical pr0n? :P

You shouldn't put your writing down J'Dona, it's probably better than mine ;)

Didn't know you had a livejournal! :P I'd post mine in retaliation (or submission, given the quality), but instead I'll play a wild card and post my sister's: Kenket's Journal

Unfortunately, she checks her livejournal weblob stats every day or so, and she'll trace this link and find this post, and then I'm messed up.