technical schema perpetual motion

benjaminvende

Is there a working model somewhere? I suspect that it loses energy somewhere, seeing as no one has ever created a truly perpetual motion machine ever.

I'm not going to click on the link as I don't click on unknown links, but no matter what drawing is there, unless you have a working model that is open to study by any scientist, I shall remain skeptical.

perpetual motion device thread consisting of only a link and the words "no nuclear, no petrol...".....why should this thread stay? AFAICT, it's just spam.

How about you discuss the machine a bit. How does it work?

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Not to mention your sloppy French diagram doesn't give any explanation.

Master Benjamin has humor.

First, he should learn about communicating vessels http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communicating_vessels (since Benjamin is french-speaking and there is no wiki page in french for this article he can go to http://www.ac-grenoble.fr/stendhal/francais/travaux/phys9899/18vases.htm). Maybe he has to really build his mechanism to see that water won't flow, and that turbines in point 12 will stand still.

Secondly, he uses living elements to extract energy from his system. In practice, things may go like that because you are using energy from the sun which is external to your system. And not exactly, because plants and fish are not nourishing themselves from pure clear water, but from other elements you have to put into the water. If he likes thinking that way, he could get more energy from a cow without making his mechanism at all.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Benjamin, don't be frustrated if your thread has moved to the "speculations" entity. I didn't do that, someone else did, because from a physical point of vue, it it has been demonstrated that perpetual motion is not working. But from an engineering point of vue, it is an exercise as another, since you can use other available free energy sources, like the sun, the wind, tides,etc. I don't know how old you are, but I think you have good engineering potential. In order to exploit this potential, you have, between many other disciplines, to learn physics.