Eduardo Manostijeras

NavajoEverclear

is there anything more excellent? I love this movie. My favorite romance. The end scared me when i was a kid (but i liked the rest of it). Noone can say i love it just because i'm 'gothic', i've been into 'dark' stuff since i was little. Beetlejuice was my favorite movie in first grade.

Anyway I rediscovered Ed about a month ago, it was just on satellite so i watched it with my brother.

yay i was compared to a prostitute today! My goal is fulfilled.

Oh my. What happened to that Indian(or Canadian Actress if I recall) girl?

That one Rocked!

By the way, I have no other comments on the movie as I've never even heard of it 'till now. Sry.

{edit}

I have heard of it, but I will never watch it.

Yeah the Canadian girl (Stacey Farber) rocked very much, but it was time for change. Winona was very hot in this movie tho. Haven't heard of it?! Everyone in the world should have heard of it! Well if you wanted to check it out, its normally called Edward Scissorhands, unless you want to watch it in spanish. Dude you should really check it out, it rocks! You've heard of Johnny Depp tho right? Captain Jack Sparrow? He's Edward, it was one of his first movies. He refuses to do non-totally-brilliant charachter roles, so you that should be enough credentials to convice you.

Depp is an insightful actor and Edward was one of his most brilliant characters. I saw Depp on Inside the Actor's Studio and apparently he always has producers biting their nails over his characterizations. Disney almost wet themselves over Jack Sparrow until he tested through the roof.

I love the fact that he turned down another lucrative season of 21 Jump Street to take a chance on Burton's Edward Scissorhands. Winona was his girlfriend then, did you know? The chemistry showed through.

Everyone in the world should have heard of it! Well if you wanted to check it out, its normally called Edward Scissorhands, unless you want to watch it in spanish. Dude you should really check it out, it rocks! You've heard of Johnny Depp tho right?

Yes, I have heard of it, hence I revised my original statement.

I'm afraid I won't watch that movie for 2 reasons:

1) Don't really like J. Depp

2) Something about that whole movie(Edward Scissorhands) is really getting on my nerves(trying to keep my composure here).

By the way, the Only Johnny Depp movie I've seen(and it was pretty screwy) was Blow

Err haven't seen that one, you might want to check out some of his other roles. What about it annoys you before you really know anything about it? Well thats ok. I want you to not like it. I support opposition, even if it opposes something i support. Is that oximoronic? I have a very dichotomous (sp?) mind.

By the way, the Only Johnny Depp movie I've seen(and it was pretty screwy) was Blow

You really should watch Pirates of the Carribean, just for comedy value. Great film, Depp plays the part really well.