Why not a big crunch?

blike

Alright, I've been wondering about this for quite some time now.

Milliseconds after the big bang occured, why didn't everything crunch together? All the mass of the universe was in such close proximity creating a gravitational field far stronger than any black hole could produce. Given that not even light can escape a black hole, how could matter, which can't travel faster than light, escape? Seems like everything should have just collapsed almost instantly.

Energy. In the first few milliseconds, an equal amount of matter and anti-matter were created, and 94% of it collided and produced a massive amount of energy as the particles annhilated eachother. Since not all anti-particles decay at the same rate as their counterparts, 6% of the original matter created was not annihilated and subject to the energy released by the rest. Also, I believe the big bang theory defines matter being created at many points, not just one.

More of "educated guess" since no one was around to measure it (that we know of, of course... except god, but we haven't heard much out of him in a couple thousand years, assuming Jesus even spoke in his behalf)

The one and only BIG BANG did not happen.

Attractive gravity does not exist.

Both Newton and Einstein failed to understand that a PULL can not exist, and therefore objects on Earth are PUSHed to the ground.

Spin Gravity is precessional and answers the why of "why do things move in the first place"

Spin gravity waves have been photographed! and they take the form of a double helix!!

I love how people just come out and contradict the greatest minds ever to have lived, and provide no technical evidence to back up their claims.

And then how do you account for gravity strong enough to pull light into a black hole, or the fact galaxies are pulled towards eachother (our own Milky Way will collide with another galaxy a couple billion years after our sun burns out, 5-6 billion years.

You may view a rising plasma generated by a tesla high voltage coil. The spin gravity lines of force cause all objects that fall, to be pushed towards the centre of spin. They can be observed in water "falling" from the sky, they can be observed in the plasma rising from a wood fire.

http://www.dromo.com/fusionanomaly/teslacoildoubleheliximage.html

By the way black holes are a figment of the immagination also.

Cosmology is in for a real shake up.

As I have stated PULL does not exist, attractive gravity or GR gravity is plainly false,.

Spin gravity is the resultant of spin. Other spinning fields that push objects together are

magnetism and Electricity.

All the observed effects relating to effects of "gravity" can be explained by these natural phemonena, without adding more complexity!

Look I'm about sick of your whacked out concept of the universe, either provide technical detail as to how Einstein and Newton are wrong, since I'm sure they know a hell of alot more than you ever will, or stop talking out your ass from a couple non-technical references.

Not all objects are magnetic, and there is no "electrical" force... there's electromagnetic and electrostatic.

How's about you give me some documented equations that exactly shows the force of gravity, and some documented experimental data that shows the formula works?

The electromagnetic and magnetic forces between galaxies are negligible, and still do not account for the movement of galaxies 7+Mpc apart (assuming you even know what that unit is, considering your blatant lack of scientific knowledge)

Sorry mate, I will not reply to you in future. You have a closed mind, but it is lucky for LIFE on this planet that we are all not like you. Thanks for showing your personality type >:)

There's a huge difference between having an open mind and believing something that has NO basis in life and comes from crackpot sources with no formal education. We've long proved that gravity exists. We have studied gravitons. You are WRONG.

Furthermore, having an open mind in this area means listening to someone say "what we know for a fact might suggest this" instead of an established theory.

Having an open mind does NOT entail believing every crackpot who comes along with NO EVIDENCE, NO DETAIL, NOTHING other than the words of someone who's probably never even heard of a "graviton" or looked at analyses from particle accelerators.

Classical or relativistic gravity has many FATAL flaws.

One ..gravity has no aberration! as shown by calculations and the directions photons travel from the Sun to the Earth.

Two.. to overcome these problems gravity has to travel at speeds between 20Xc and 2X10^20c , clearly incorrect.

Spin gravity has no such problems !

Gravitons* (what is a gravatron? you can't even come up with the right word) are quite real, pick up any quantum mechanics book. The gravity within our solar system have a negligible effect on photons, since they have no mass and space-time is not curved enough to alter their path.