A bunch of DEAD things have been unearthed!!!

Tesseract

Anyone think that there being "dragons" in myth might be true? People could have killed dinosaurs. There are even reports from the Royal Navy of sea monsters. Of course, this was before the ships had propellers and made noise under the water.

A scientist brought a picture of a dinosaur to the Congo, and the people (who had no other contact about dinosaurs) knew what it was.

3)People in Congo know of dinosaurs

People tell that story all the time (although the location changes from person to person).

I have never once seen it backed up, and even if it was I would not be convinced without damned good evidence that the people involved demonstrated verifiable, non-incentivised recognition.

Id say that the people were paid enough money to say that they know of dinosaurs.Whats the big deal anyway.

You don't even need to pay people.

If you approach a tribal people who have had some experience with outsiders before, and they see medical kits or supplies, they will nod and smile at whatever you show them.

You don't even need to pay people.

If you approach a tribal people who have had some experience with outsiders before' date=' and they see medical kits or supplies, they will nod and smile at whatever you show them.[/quote']

Good point, they have nothing to buy anyway.

This proves that dinosaurs have inticate death rituals.

How did you come up with that?

People could have killed dinosaurs. .

Heh, that's the funniest thing I've heard.

Dyno's died oh some 65mya.

The primates didn't appear 'till about 14mya.

The Genus Homo didn't appear 'till about some 2.0-2.5 mya.

See the difference?