An end to Darkness.... Energy

rrw4rusty

Enter the world of science fiction were proof is not necessary and interesting and mind blowing is gets more points!

Many Worlds responsible for Dark Energy

When an ‘object’ takes action-X, all possible actions that ‘object’ could have taken form a probability wave which either collapses into action-X or the wave fails to collapse and each possible action is taken each splitting off into a parallel universe. The latter is the Many Worlds Interpretation, which exists because, so far, the wave collapse has not been detected. The Many Worlds Interpretation will be used to explain dark energy. Furthermore, M-Theory will be used and an element of this will be used to explain dark matter (another post).

The Many Worlds Interpretation taken to its logical conclusion is... rather uncomfortable at best! It seems to mean that in every preexisting parallel universe (PU), every Planck period, every possible action of every super string on every brane and every looped string and all possible combinations spawn a new and separate parallel universe! Please let me know if I have any of this wrong.

Such a situation would mean an unbelievable number of PUs growing at an unbelievable accelerating rate! Unless something surfaces to curb this rate, this is what will be used.

These PUs exist within the vast empty space found at the quantum level – that is to say, the molecules, atoms and subatomic particles of these PUs exist in-between the around those of the PU we find ourselves in. We cannot detect or interact with other PUs at our level of existence however, at the quantum level, we might be able to detect and perhaps interact with these PUs.

??? What force or boundary separates the PUs is not known – any ideas ???? ??? Perhaps a coating of antimatter: as brief glimpses PU particles are accompanied by their anti-particle and are almost instantly annihilated when particle and antiparticle join together ????

The Many Worlds Interpretation makes several predictions that we can test:

1. Due to the number of PUs, the empty space at the quantum level should be teaming with particles from other PUs and we should be able to catch brief glimpses of them. They would appear with their anti-particle and almost instantly annihilate each other. This would cause energy of some kind. Two metal plates suspended next to each other should be slowly forced toward each other. We should try this simple experiment. ;-)

2. Due to the incredible accelerating number of PUs, the vast empty space at the quantum level should have been used up about 4 billion years ago (calculations can be done to estimate this). At this point the continued growth of PUs would begin pushing outward causing the universe to expand and an ever accelerating rate. We can test for this. ;-)

3. The energy within the empty space (the vacuum energy) would be enormous.

Feedback welcome!

Rusty

PS: Forgive typos... No sleep in 2 days (which may explain these posts).

PPS: Everyone stop moving so the universe will stop expanding!

Edit: The universe is expanding at an ever accelerating rate. This must be caused by something also expanding at this rate. Are there any other candidates?

Edited by rrw4rusty

What was that Next Gen episode? It had The Traveller in it. He used the thoughts of everyone on board to take The Enterprise above warp 10 - they went about 10,000,000 light years in a few seconds. Wesley suggested that Time, Space and Thought were connected and wern't that dissimilar. The Traveller freaked out a bit at this and suggest that this line of thought was VERY dangerous and he shouldn't even think about it as the human race wasn't ready for such things.

So be carefull dude! .

• 2 weeks later...
Edit: The universe is expanding at an ever accelerating rate. This must be caused by something also expanding at this rate. Are there any other candidates?

I belive the universe is just like a blast wave, it continues to expand untill it runs out of energy which in this case in dark matter.But i dont understand what makes the expansion speed accelerate.

Thank you and have a nice day

But i dont understand what makes the expansion speed accelerate.

The simple answer is we don't know, it's something that is labeled "dark energy" what it is there are many ideas banded about, but none of them have the evidence required to for anyone to confidently say that that is the truth.

The simple answer is we don't know, it's something that is labeled "dark energy" what it is there are many ideas banded about, but none of them have the evidence required to for anyone to confidently say that that is the truth.

Indeed. And the 'sci-fi' answer is whatever is most interesting while being plausible!

Sci-fi writer,

Rusty

Like I have stated I believe energy is the only thing that exists.

It is either with mass or without.

It is either in kinetic or potential state.

Everything you observe is energy in its least resistant state in that particular instant.

It is always changing in and out of form never being created or destroyed.

I don't think we necessarily have the freewill we think we do.

Sure we can make choices but if they make us more resistant to energy then we pay a price with our health!

This energy acts like it has its own mind taking the least resistant path like water!

People might pick up this energy through intuition and make Gods and religions and all kinds of belief systems.

None the less they all have one thing in common and that's a force they sense and I speculate it to be energy!

This is what I believe is the God of Einstein and Spinoza!

I took this from another post of mine so you could see where I come from with my thoughts!

I belive the universe is just like a blast wave, it continues to expand untill it runs out of energy which in this case in dark matter.But i dont understand what makes the expansion speed accelerate.

Is it possible that there is less resistance in the outer expanse of the universe causing the acceleration

I think it has to do with the energy density of empty space, which is constant.

The big bang started with extreme density and ever since the mass of the universe has been spreading out becoming furthur apart and hence less dence.

Space has a constant density (cosmological constant) and matter has a decreasing density. The ratio between these densities starts as very large and as it become less and less it shrinks at a slower and slower rate:

g6.jpg

I just wildly speculate the density of space exerts a pressure (well it does) and since the density of matter is less and less the pressure of space meets less resistance hence expansion accelerates.

There was a rather bizarre paper that isn't really accepted because of the ironic nature of it but it was mathematically substantiated to a large degree and won a prestigious award I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8IcciRHGvQ

So ... Bob's yer uncle.

I think this lecture has been posted before but... damn it's good!

Edited by throng