Can Quantum physics one day explain Super natural phenomenon

walkntune

And I agree with you but how are you implying our minds directly affect the physical world? What is your reasoning? Indirectly like the situation you just posted, yes, it can and everyone here will (or should) agree with that. But that only occurs because our minds control our bodies that can affect the physical world. So the mind, as we can conclude thus far, can only affect this plane through our bodies.

I believe intuition is a sense in us that can pick up information through energy waves of some sort!I don't believe the mind is capable of sending signals but for processing info!

Like I have stated I believe energy is the only thing that exists.

It is either with mass or without.

It is either in kinetic or potential state.

Everything you observe is energy in its least resistant state in that particular instant.

It is always changing in and out of form never being created or destroyed.

I don't think we necessarily have the freewill we think we do.

Sure we can make choices but if they make us more resistant to energy then we pay a price with our health!

This energy acts like it has its own mind taking the least resistant path like water!

People might pick up this energy through intuition and make Gods and religions and all kinds of belief systems.

None the less they all have one thing in common and that's a force they sense and I speculate it to be energy!

Einsteins God!

I truly believe that Logic can come to a truth. I just don't believe science will be able to come to a truth until it is willing to engage in the fact that what people are sensing as a spiritual presence and supernatural phenomenon is real and tangible! If science always discards it as

myth than science in no way can prove it wrong otherwise but each has a right to their belief.

I have to point out, that science doesn't disregard anything - it doesn't matter where information comes from or whether the implications support ancient myths turning out to be factual accounts - it tests what it can test, and doesn't examine what it cannot examine. It's really that simple.

If scientific studies found that people could read minds then science would document that people can read minds. It would not "disregard" it as hokey. You may find such studies to be unpopular in the sciences, since people do tend to want to work on studies and projects they expect to be fruitful, but it would receive no more or less scrutiny than any other study.

What exactly do you mean by "don't believe science will be able to come to a truth until it is willing to engage in the fact that what people are sensing as a spiritual presence?"

Science is the painstaking measuring, and remeasuring of the measurable, finding patterns and testing theories about those patterns.

Newton was able to find relationships between measurable weight (mass) and very simple mathematical relationships to motion and force. His work was remarkable but it did not tell us why those relationships existed - nor was it intended to. Since then we've been able to delve into the exactly how mass is relates terms of the building blocks of matter, isolated what we know as the four fundamental forces of nature to create the dynamics we see in the world.

This is still just the result of finding patterns by isolating variables which requires painstaking precision and patience, creating theories that explain those patterns and then seeing if those theories can predict reality: If you can measure "action" can you predict "reaction" and when it doesn't refining those theories until they are scrapped or you find something that does.

Whether people are "sensing as a spiritual presence" is immaterial to the phenomena we observe, measure, and make predictions about. It's not that science "disregards" a "spiritual presence" its just not something we can measure to verify, and no theories involving a "spiritual presence" have come up that can help advance scientific knowledge.

Unless one does, it doesn't seem to be relevant. Science isn't even biased against such concepts - they just don't come up with any veracity.

I personally believe that there is a science behind the super natural that one day will be discovered. Now its all belief and speculation for me because well I don't know jack about science and two, its a mystery to all who do!

Supernatural is a very large and blanket term. Vampires are supernatural creatures - of fiction. There are supernatural explanations for why the sun rises and the eclipses occur, why the North Star stays steady and the rest rotate around them, and why some points of light (the planets) move independently of the backdrop. Many of these explanations contradict each other. So when you say "supernatural" you need to narrow down what you consider to be supernatural - it's a term that is set by the observer, not the phenomena.

Maybe you mean telepathy or telekinesis or prescience or clairvoyance or perhaps you feel some of those are possible and the rest are rubbish. What about shape-shifters - are there people who can morph into animals and back? Are there people that, with the right incantations and special blend of herbs and spices cause one person to fall in love with another, or bring a hex upon them and their family?

A lot of people believe in all the above, and that all are supernatural phenomena that occur on a regular basis. Others think some are supernatural, and others can be explained by psychology. Where do you draw the line, and what compels you do draw it where you do?

As sub atomic particles are broke down they become a mystery of coming in and out of existence. If you take it the other way we observe an expanding universe!I believe there is a force from tiny particles going in and out of existence all the way to the expanding universe.(An atomic force of some sort) It is going in a direction and everything is in the path of the direction and therefore has a sense to it if you will. Maybe intuition plays a part in staying in line with this force (i have no scientific term) and the more we step out of alignment the more resistance we feel(religion may call this sin)! Animals may stay in alignment through natural instinct but humans have evolved the ability to step in and out of alignment by free will.(actually fear and faith)

The whole part of intuition is a little unfair - you are sampling only the winners. Many animals followed their natural instincts straight into oblivion thanks to many mass extinction events throughout geological time. The ones that are still here (including us) have a knack for hanging in there (so far) but that is the result of an unimaginably long span of incremental evolution. Humans developed brains capable of very refined pattern recognition and abstract thought which blew the doors wide open for us - to live in places and in ways that instinct alone never could have. This event was so recent in our history (in terms of how long our instincts took to evolve) that we are finding it hard to balance. We have passed down little things that help that we've discovered through trial and error - many of which without ever understanding the principles of how they helped... but we are very new to this whole "intelligence thing" and as such it's rather volatile.

Intuition may help but it may also hurt us - intuition cannot be trusted as objective unless evidence suggests that it is. Well it can, but at one's own peril. As to the "force" or direction we sense things going in - have you ever noticed the wake behind a boat? It's easy to see behind us, and gives us the feeling that we've come a long way but it says nothing about what is ahead of us. Wide open waters behind us do not imply an absence of rocks ahead - and if we were all wiped out by a super-nova tomorrow none of us would be the wiser. No one would be around to say the whole of the world added up to being snuffed out in a single day. Every day that doesn't happen seems like evidence to the contrary, yet it has no bearing on the future.

My personal belief is that as he steps out of alignment with this force I described the resistance takes a toll on the body and as he steps back in alignment balance starts to reoccur! I believe faith works our intuition to step in and out of alignment!

Psychological stresses can have a heavy toll on the body, and we often intuitively (subconsciously) know the causes of such stresses and thus how to resolve them to be healthier. This doesn't require the abstract model of a "force" to be "in tune" with but if it helps you that's fine, but you should know there are simpler explanations.

Belief in God works as a truth system and you will not convince a true Christian otherwise no matter how illogical he has to be because what he senses is spiritual is more real than the natural and does in many cases bring to truth super natural phenomenon as we know and understand it to be and thus is the case in many hospitals!

What is a "truth system" exactly? You can't convince a true Scientologist or any person of any faith that their beliefs are unfounded - even though they will state things they call "truth" that are in direct conflict with each other. They each know they can't all be right and each think only they are - how can that be healthy?

How can such certainty ever be a good thing when two people will each tell you that they know the "spiritual truth" and that the other is wrong to think they know it instead?

Now I have been told that there is no force but to put my mind at ease I am looking for proof as I believe that the sense of a force is real and searching science for the truth of it! The positive outcome is I am learning science.So is it possible that atomic energy can play a role in this force and possible expansion of universe and big bang! I understand science is in a box and if something is outside of the box than it is discarded as hokey but if you can find a logical perspective out of fun to do away with a logical belief system based on what I base on science, please set my mind at ease for I came from a place of believing in God to now believing there is a scientific (logical) explanation for what is truth.

I believe as of now what I am saying can stand in the balance of not being able to be proved logically true or untrue and as science stands something must be proved true or otherwise discarded as false is actually sciences very own limitation to coming to truth!

I am only looking for scientific reasons to maybe even prove it false or show logical reasons to be false like you are with a moral God! I am learning a lot as I search through the sciences to take my stance from a religious one to a scientific one!

I am glad you are enjoying and learning science. Honestly I am not the sort of person to try to dissuade you of your religious convictions, but you must acknowledge when you try to explain the world we live in is better explained with spiritual factors, that theory will be tested.

I highly recommend that you engage for a time with science for science's sake and not consider it a "battle" between science and spirituality. Honestly, science has no issue with spirituality - it just doesn't play any measurable role when examining the four fundamental forces. You can draw philisophical conclusions but those will not be scientific - that's a whole other discipline.

However, if you put aside proof or disproof of faith for some time and just take some time to enjoy science (and honestly, if you appreciate the beautify of this world, science offers some exceptionally remarkable ways to see into the depths of it - it is rewarding even as a sight seeing tour) you'll be in a better position to consider how spirituality and science may or may not intersect. But to give that consideration it's due you should really immerse yourself more to have a broader understanding of what science is and does. You'll enjoy the process and you'll be able to explore it further later when you are less likely to hit so many brick walls that everybody does when they are getting into the subject.

First and foremost I want you to understand that intuition is my science of study.This and what caused everything in the universe to be!

I have to point out, that science doesn't disregard anything - it doesn't matter where information comes from or whether the implications support ancient myths turning out to be factual accounts - it tests what it can test, and doesn't examine what it cannot examine. It's really that simple.

Unfortunately those scientist who only use logic in there methods will only be able to see and observe that which is logical!

This is why I put this quote in here!

The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant.

We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." Albert Einstein

Supernatural is a very large and blanket term. Vampires are supernatural creatures - of fiction. There are supernatural explanations for why the sun rises and the eclipses occur, why the North Star stays steady and the rest rotate around them, and why some points of light (the planets) move independently of the backdrop. Many of these explanations contradict each other. So when you say "supernatural" you need to narrow down what you consider to be supernatural - it's a term that is set by the observer, not the phenomena.

I don't need to narrow down the super natural when I am trying to show a science behind all supernatural,religions,energy healers,superstitious,positive thinkers,and all other forms of belief.

I believe they all stem from the same source that intuition picks up and then man tries to rationalize it his mind and forms beliefs!

Everything you observe is energy in its least resistant state in that particular instant.

Sure we can make choices but if they make us more resistant to energy then we pay a price with our health!

This energy acts like it has its own mind taking the least resistant path like water!

People might pick up this energy through intuition and make Gods and religions and all kinds of belief systems.

None the less they all have one thing in common and that's a force they sense and I speculate it to be energy!

This is what I believe is the God of Einstein and Spinoza!

This is his thoughts that I have recently found!

The following passage comes when Einstein and Herrmanns are talking about the Nazis and the flaw in the German national character that lead to Hitler's appeal.

Einstein nodded: he was a good listener. After a pause he said, "The cosmic man must be restored, the whole man who is made in the image and likeness of the arch-force, which you may call God. This man thinks with his heart and not with party dogma. As I've explained before, there is an order in the universe – a cosmic order – and humans have the possibility of understanding these laws."

Einstein leaned back in his chair; so did I,putting my writing pad on my knees. He added, "I have no doubt that the allies will win the war."

I smiled, "Oh, you are my prophet again."

"Prophet or not," he scratched his head, "what I say is more often felt through intuition than thought through intellect."

Hermanns is constantly pushing Einstein to acknowledge his inherent mysticism. He succeeds in getting Einstein to say something that probably few scientists today would say—that there is a vital force or energy in creation. Einstein is willing to associate energy with what are generally seen as spiritual concepts.

I pulled out some notes. "Once, in England, I was at dinner with people highly trained in meditation, among them Professor Suzuki who asked me to ask you if spiritual vibrations and electricity have the same original cause or force."

"I believe," Einstein answered, "that energy is the basic force in creation. My friend Bergson calls it élan vital, the Hindus call it prana."

This acknowledgment of at least certain types of energy that cannot, or not yet, be measured by instruments is noteworthy but it is perhaps not completely surprising. Einstein was responsible for showing us that matter and energy are interchangeable. He understood empiricism to be only a tool of intuition. Finally like Spinoza, he saw God, the universe, and all of life as a harmonious whole.

Now that I am finding these same ideas in some of the greater scientists, I am becoming more amazed with intuition!

What is a "truth system" exactly? You can't convince a true Scientologist or any person of any faith that their beliefs are unfounded

You are 100% correct

A truth system is a belief that keeps someone in contact with this energy source that permeates through everything living and nonliving material. If they in anyway intuitively sensing this energy then you can not convince them otherwise no matter how irrational the belief is!The energy of creation is the part that I believe is true and in common with all beliefs!

They each know they can't all be right and each think only they are - how can that be healthy?

I hope above answered this also!

Now this study through intuition has led me into wanting to see in Einsteins mind and also very interested in Nikola Tesla!

Energy is my religion,science , and belief!

You could be right. Emphasis on could though. You need to get some raw data to prove this or a very logical theory based on existing truths or data. I do think everything is enery because energy can be transformed into matter and vise versa via E=MC2.

Now you said you were looking as to how this came into existance. Look at super string theory. You might be able to support your theorems with that field. I would also look to Noetics.

But I have to agree with Padren when he said science doesn't disregard anything as for all we know, all of this stuff is true. So if it is possible it still is true then we still must acknowlege it. But right now we cannot explain it or effectively test it without building on our current understanding of the universe. The time will come when those take center stage. Just be patient.

It's like learning a skill. You start with common sense stuff. Then you build and learn by practicing and using wat you learn to figure out more. And you keep building. evenually, you'll get to a point where you are finding things you didn't even think possible.

The following entry is from 'Webster's Third New International Dictionary UNABRIDGED', Principal Copyright 1961 : "supernatural 1 a : of, belonging to, having reference to, or proceeding from an order of existence beyond the physical universe that is observable, and capable of being experienced by ordinary means : transcending nature in degree and in kind or concerned with what transcends nature." If QM proclaims to be a theory which explains any or all phenomena existent in the physical universe, any venture into the supernatural is strictly forbidden. If not, then either 'QM' or 'supernatural' must be redefined.

You could be right. Emphasis on could though. You need to get some raw data to prove this or a very logical theory based on existing truths or data. I do think everything is enery because energy can be transformed into matter and vise versa via E=MC2.

You want me to come up with raw data that everything is energy!

Hmmmm! This one was tough even for Einstein!

Is E= MC2 Not saying that mass is a form of stored energy?

Is energy able to be created or destroyed?

Is mass able to be created or destroyed?

Which one would most likely be the cause of the other?

Can we come to any conclusions by trying to observe over and over again(with logic) that which has mass to get a complete understanding of energy?

Since energy can never be destroyed and mass can, which one probably created the other?

Can you get to the root of understanding or a problem by trimming the leaves and pruning the branches?No!

You have to dig at the root.

E=MC2 was a beautiful math formula but that's only what is says on the surface!

You really dig deep and it shows the beauty of simplicity!

Now you want some raw data to prove that there is energy that can't be measured with any instruments of some kind!It can't be studied with our five basic senses and the use of logic and rational thinking!

I knew there had to be a purpose for some kind on intuition! People intuitively sense a force or energy daily. They make a God in there life with it!

So science once again battles off theism, psychics, energy healers, voodoo,it doesn't matter!

They are busy working at the leaves and pruning the branches at the same time cutting the leaves and pruning the branches of there own theories that have been learned and built on there observance of mass !

Meanwhile there is this thing called energy that makes a perfect piece of the whole equation.

The time will come when those take center stage. Just be patient.

You come across as very intuitive!(smiling)

I don't need to narrow down the super natural when I am trying to show a science behind all supernatural,religions,energy healers,superstitious,positive thinkers,and all other forms of belief.

I believe they all stem from the same source that intuition picks up and then man tries to rationalize it his mind and forms beliefs!

Please though, can you clarify what supernatural phenomena you consider to be grounded in real world phenomena, and which supernatural phenomena is the result of illusion or misconceptions?

From what I can gather, you seem to believe:

1) Praying can influence events.

2) Positive thinking can influence events (I assume negative thinking too then)

3) Information can be "channeled" in some manner to the mind from the external to the internal thought processes.

How do you feel about these supernatural phenomena?

1) Can some humans can transform into animals?

2) Can humans remember past lives?

3) Can the alignment of the stars influence our lives, as per astrology?

4) Can a person control another person with their thoughts, and take over their body?

5) Do ghosts/demons exist, and can they posses people?

6) Is there a race of supernatural blue humans living under Mount Shasta?

These either exist or they don't, but they are all examples of supernatural phenomena.

Please though, can you clarify what supernatural phenomena you consider to be grounded in real world phenomena, and which supernatural phenomena is the result of illusion or misconceptions?

OK

I believe all supernatural phenomenon can be a form of misconception from the natural phenomenon of energy!

Energy is the only thing that exists and it is constantly changing in and out of form and can move from object to object!

It is a constant force and the reason the universe is expanding!

1) Praying can influence events.

2) Positive thinking can influence events (I assume negative thinking too then)

3) Information can be "channeled" in some manner to the mind from the external to the internal thought processes.

I believe intuition is what is at play here! It is a like a sixth sense but honestly i am not sure all humans have it!

I believe people have a biofield around them that almost works like a magnetic field!

I believe some people who are loud when they walk in a room,want to be center of attention, forcing ideas out have a biofield that projects outwardly.(information outwardly)

I believe the person sitting in the corner who is quiet, observing there surroundings,and will listen for hours on end have a biofield that draws in information(undetected energy)

Because these fields our opposite when people of both biofields have negative energy, it causes friction and people rub each other the wrong way like trying to push two negatives together!

We always have the same repeated groups(certain personalities) forming in the world no matter what school or public place you observe people.

You should have noticed a pattern in your life by now of certain people you get along with and certain ones you can't.

Anyway I believe the introverted may be more intuitive and the extroverted may be more logical.

I believe energy travels through people from biofields and intuition and feelings sort it out into information and the mind rationalizes it.

1) Can some humans can transform into animals?

2) Can humans remember past lives?

3) Can the alignment of the stars influence our lives, as per astrology?

4) Can a person control another person with their thoughts, and take over their body?

5) Do ghosts/demons exist, and can they posses people?

6) Is there a race of supernatural blue humans living under Mount Shasta?

Answer to #1 Sure have you ever seen the LA riots

Answer #2 To be honest I have often pondered on the idea of what happens to our energy as it transforms when we die!I do not know if our consciousness belongs to our physical body or that of the energy!

Answer #3 I know the sun plays a major effect on our lives and I heard the moon can have an affect! We are energy and I assume they are also so why not?After all maybe there is some energy affecting them making them line up!

#4 I doubt it.

#5 I believe ghosts and demons are misconceptions of energy.

#6 This is a racial question and I don't want to be offensive.

Can I put in my two cents here?

Improbable.

Possible.

Close enough to say no.

Possible.

I'm going to have to say yes.

I have no clue. :D

Okay, and I do want to say I respect your beliefs with regards to these. What I am curious about though is: what basis did you use to come to those conclusions on those points?

You find shapeshifting improbable, and dismiss astrology despite the practice's long history - even Ronald Reagan consulted an astrologist during his presidency. Likewise you find the other points possible or "confirmed" with a 'yes' answer.

My point is, while I do honestly respect your beliefs, it appears to me that the basis of your beliefs have to do with personal experiences that can only be conveyed and shared with others as anecdotal evidence - the same classification of evidence that supports shapeshifting and astrology... yet you dismiss those.

How can any meaningful discussion occur on the validity of each of those points? No one has any evidence to support their individual positions, just a series of conclusions drawn from an idea of how the world works. These sorts of topics can be rather interesting, but they are not scientific unless there is a body of evidence up to scientific standards to evaluate.

When prayer is mentioned who are we talking about praying to? Ra? Zeus, Jupiter? The Moon Goddess? Thor? Jesus? The Universe in general? People used to pray to Ra, Ra was all powerful, now we know Ra is just a natural phenomenon powered by a type of fusion. What does this indicate about other "supernatural" entities? So your God is real but mine isn't? Hers is but his isn't? Your supernatural has meaning but mine doesn't? Who do we pray to so we are sure it has an effect? Who decides, who is really neutral enough to make such a decision? Maybe someone who doesn't believe in either one? Possibly we should start out neutral and look for evidence of what we see happening around us.... no wait that's science.....

When prayer is mentioned who are we talking about praying to? Ra? Zeus, Jupiter? The Moon Goddess? Thor? Jesus? The Universe in general? People used to pray to Ra, Ra was all powerful, now we know Ra is just a natural phenomenon powered by a type of fusion. What does this indicate about other "supernatural" entities? So your God is real but mine isn't? Hers is but his isn't? Your supernatural has meaning but mine doesn't? Who do we pray to so we are sure it has an effect? Who decides, who is really neutral enough to make such a decision? Maybe someone who doesn't believe in either one? Possibly we should start out neutral and look for evidence of what we see happening around us.... no wait that's science.....

Are you supporting my idea that all religions and faiths are just a misconception of something as natural as energy?

Possibly we should start out neutral and look for evidence of what we see happening around us.... no wait that's science.

Should we just try to see through a rational mind or should we use intuition and then rationalize it or what?

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant.

We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

.Albert Einstein

Are you supporting my idea that all religions and faiths are just a misconception of something as natural as energy?

You haven't said that, you have said we should believe in the supernatural instead of looking for natural explanations. If we had simply assumed Ra to always be god would we have ever stumbled across the real nature of the sun? I think not.

Should we just try to see through a rational mind or should we use intuition and then rationalize it or what?

Neither, we should follow the evidence, if we hadn't kept on looking we would all still be Ra worshipers. What we perceive as rational isn't always true nor is irrational always untrue, you are trying to set the goal posts down to your own idea of what they should be. We should investigate the evidence for what it is not what we want or think it should be.

You haven't said that, you have said we should believe in the supernatural instead of looking for natural explanations. If we had simply assumed Ra to always be god would we have ever stumbled across the real nature of the sun? I think not.

I believe you need to read my posts but I will paste some thoughts in here!

This is what I believe is the God of Einstein and Spinoza!

You want me to come up with raw data that everything is energy!

Hmmmm! This one was tough even for Einstein!

Is E= MC2 Not saying that mass is a form of stored energy?

Is energy able to be created or destroyed?

Is mass able to be created or destroyed?

Which one would most likely be the cause of the other?

Can we come to any conclusions by trying to observe over and over again(with logic) that which has mass to get a complete understanding of energy?

Since energy can never be destroyed and mass can, which one probably created the other?

Can you get to the root of understanding or a problem by trimming the leaves and pruning the branches?No!

You have to dig at the root.

E=MC2 was a beautiful math formula but that's only what is says on the surface!

You really dig deep and it shows the beauty of simplicity!

Now you want some raw data to prove that there is energy that can't be measured with any instruments of some kind!It can't be studied with our five basic senses and the use of logic and rational thinking!

I knew there had to be a purpose for some kind on intuition! People intuitively sense a force or energy daily. They make a God in there life with it!

So science once again battles off theism, psychics, energy healers, voodoo,it doesn't matter!

They are busy working at the leaves and pruning the branches at the same time cutting the leaves and pruning the branches of there own theories that have been learned and built on there observance of mass !

Meanwhile there is this thing called energy that makes a perfect piece of the whole equation.

Neither, we should follow the evidence,

So how do we do this if we can't use intuition or rational thinking to observe it?

Okay, and I do want to say I respect your beliefs with regards to these. What I am curious about though is: what basis did you use to come to those conclusions on those points?

You find shapeshifting improbable, and dismiss astrology despite the practice's long history - even Ronald Reagan consulted an astrologist during his presidency. Likewise you find the other points possible or "confirmed" with a 'yes' answer.

My point is, while I do honestly respect your beliefs, it appears to me that the basis of your beliefs have to do with personal experiences that can only be conveyed and shared with others as anecdotal evidence - the same classification of evidence that supports shapeshifting and astrology... yet you dismiss those.

How can any meaningful discussion occur on the validity of each of those points? No one has any evidence to support their individual positions, just a series of conclusions drawn from an idea of how the world works. These sorts of topics can be rather interesting, but they are not scientific unless there is a body of evidence up to scientific standards to evaluate.

I know that they can't be proven, we are not at the stage yet to test them or use what we know to support or disprove them. So yes, these can only be opinion questions, such is the nature of this section.

I said no to the astrology one because I do not know how the position of anything can predict future events.

And to people morphing into animals, I can't even begin to describe how it may be done.

Though I do think everything is possible. If you really think about it, the possibility of something is really 50:50. Imo.