Time and Gravity?

Freeman

Isn't the equation of time [math]t=\frac{energyXspace}{oscillion}[/math] Oscillion being the frequency of wave rotation relative to other energetic forms. This is correct, right?

Gravity is [math]G=\frac{energetic matter}{space}[/math], correct?

Is there any equation for magnetism?

uh, oh ... equation for time?!? Equation for gravity ??? Where did you read that stuff (and in which context?).

energy/matter divided by volume is energy/matter density, btw.

I clicked on one of the ads that was about a Unified Field Theory, and it gave these two equations.

Generally speaking, the only people selling science on the web are the crackpots. It's quantum snake oil.

^^ agreed @ that.

I never realized the links before but now I´ve visited one of the pages the origin of some very obscure threads and posts (especially all those "I don´t understand relativity but I can prove it wrong" ones) here seem clear.

PS: Scientist are a conspirative elitist group that that is mainly interested in fooling people to believe their oviously wrong theories because ..... well, they certainly have a reason to do so.

EDIT: @swanson: flipacoin.jpg will certainly be an attachment in my next E-Mail I send to a physicist :D . Also, your counter is broke, i think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Isn't the equation of time [math]t=\frac{energyXspace}{oscillion}[/math] Oscillion being the frequency of wave rotation relative to other energetic forms. This is correct' date=' right?

Gravity is [math']G=\frac{energetic matter}{space}[/math], correct?

come on fella.. u think these equations can hold any truth? they're just clean bulls.

• 1 month later...
Isn't the equation of time [math]t=\frac{energyXspace}{oscillion}[/math] Oscillion being the frequency of wave rotation relative to other energetic forms. This is correct' date=' right?

Gravity is [math']G=\frac{energetic matter}{space}[/math], correct?

The easy one first, there is no equation for time per se, but it can be broken up into arbitrary units such as seconds, minutes etc.

The correct equation for gravity (as defined by Sir Isaac Newton) is:

gravity2-1.gif

where: F is the gravitational force, M and m are the masses of two bodies, r is the distance between them and G is the universal gravitational constant (= 6.67 x 10-11).