Sale and trade board?

• 2 weeks later...

This is something that is done on the other forum I use(well, not really the ebay thing - that would be redundant, IMO), but it helps the admins offset some of the costs for keeping the site running.

Why don't you guys start out with like bumper stickers or t-shirt/t-shirt stickers with this site's URL, etc.

That way both parties get the benefit.

Yeah I know that one can always go to a company and get exactly that, but why doing that when the money could go to blike(maybe sayo as well) for their troubles?

As far as the FP, I don't think it's really relevant to what this board is for. I see lots of forums that have them, but they're rarely used, and I can't see them being especially relevant here.

Well, those are no problem, but we'd need a cool design/quote/something to put on there first, and I'm not exactly captain creative.

Not sure what you mean by 'FP' so I take it wasn't aimed at me, but I'm sure that between you and Sayonara, you guys can come up with something.

Like I said, one of the other forums I go to, half of the merchandise that they offer simply has their URL. That was how they started out with. Later on, they found some after market parts shops that would sell merchandise at a reduced price to the members as well. In that later case, all 3 parties benefited.

• 3 weeks later...